Bad
Good

Posted April 06, 2016
This school is amazing. Great leaders and teachers. Great parent evolvement and sense of community. They set VERY high standards go above and beyond to ensure every child reaches their highest potential. I am very happy both my children attend this school, they love their teachers! This might not be the school for everyone as it is very strict. Do your research first. For my family it was the best choice. High quality education with high expectations and amazing results for my children. Thank you SAWB!

Posted February 24, 2014
Hello fellow parents, I'd like to share my experience at Success Academy Williamsburg. I have a daughter in second grade. I was worried it would be too hard, too strict etc. I have to say, I'm blown away by the level of care and commitment to my child. They not only have shown her how to access her own style of learning but have allowed her to feel a deep sense of respect for herself and others. My son who is entering K this fall. He has a possible neurologic condition and has trouble with stairs. Naturally I am worried how he will manage and keep up with other kids. The Principle, Abby Johnson is so kind and accessible and has a wonderful background on educating the whole child. After our meeting she requested to have a playdate with our son to get to know him so she could make an informed recommendation. At this point we are evaluating the situation. We are looking into a 'Health Para'. Whatever we decide I feel that they are partners with my finding the right solution for my son. My children's individual needs are truly taken care of - I can't say enough great things about this school. Geraldine Bien

Posted February 24, 2014
My daughter began first grade at Success Academy this academic year and I am so glad to have made the decision to apply. This is an outstanding school where the curriculum is challenging and engaging and the staff are energetic, motivated and seem truly excited to teach every day. There is also open communication between the parents and teachers, which has allowed us to pinpoint my child's specific needs and cater to them. She has progressed wonderfully these few months she has been at this school and I could not be more pleased. I am very excited to have my younger daughter begin kindergarten here in the fall.

Posted October 17, 2013
This is my child's first year & I am pleased by the teachers & administration. They are wonderful. There is a wealth of communication between the principal, teachers & office staff with the parents. It's great to see that the teachers are caring & enthusiastic about their work. I will update my review by years end.

Posted July 09, 2013
Overall, it's a great school. My son has improved so much through the past year. I appreciate the teacher's involvement and dedication to the students to reach their highest potential and more.

Success Academy Williamsburg
183 South 3rd Street, Brooklyn, NY  11211
Last modified Success Academy Williamsburg is a Charter school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.