Posted April 23, 2014
dont send your child here! i am a freshman here at this school and i thought that this school was gonna be a great school, by its name. but now that ive spent a whole year here, my mind had said otherwise. Parents, if you want to send your children to this school then you might want to reconsider on that; if you're looking for a good school then choose anything but here; if your child was accept to this school, make sure your child goes to the other school they were accepted, unless they were accepted to only here. If thats so, then rip that acceptance letter and demand for a second round. im sorry that i seem blunt, but im saying this for the sake of ur child/children!

Science Skills Center High School for Science, Tech and Creative Arts 3

Posted June 19, 2010
I have read all of the reviews on this school. I can agree with some of your opinion. As a grandparnet of a 9th grader I will say some of the teaching staff needs to be taught how to handle these youngest. My grandson seems to like most of the teachers and enjoy being taught by them, however there is one teacher who I feel should be removed from the school. Some of his statements to these children are out of line. I personally think he has a problem with children of color. On another note I have visited the school several times just to see what going on, My grandson is involved in several activities outside of the school that is wonderful, I only wish this school could offer more activities to these student. overall the school gets 3 stars

Science Skills Center High School for Science, Tech and Creative Arts 5

Posted October 19, 2009
I graduated from this school. After reading the reviews from all of these other people this school must have totally changed. Yes, Academically and as a person they expeced alot from us because they were preparing us to compete with other students that had greater resources then we had. And here we go with this thing about the teacher not caring about the students. Guess what when they get to college the professors won't hold their hand either.

Posted September 16, 2009
i went to science skills for two years. the school looks like the school in the movie 'lean on me' when the school started out crazy. The teachers did not care for the students but a few teachers. MR. P, MR. Cassico, and they are the gym teachers.

Science Skills Center High School for Science, Tech and Creative Arts

Posted September 07, 2009
As a parent of a student at this school, I'm very disapointed with the administration and some of the teachers. The the student population so far so good. I give it 3 stars.

Posted May 17, 2009
i go to this school, its the worst ever, and the administration expects so much from us and makes it sound like it is our fault the school is horrible in almost everyway

Posted March 28, 2009
Do not send your children hear unless you want them to complain daily for 4 years about what an 'institution' this school is. It should even be on this website

Science Skills Center High School for Science, Tech and Creative Arts 2

Posted March 26, 2009
This school is not a good school academically. I dont think the teachers care enough. The people in this school that care the most are the deans Mr Latham, Mr Johnson and Ms Caldwell. They also lack extracurricular activities. And they are very unorganized.

Posted March 19, 2009
This the worst School to send your child.Take my advice I am a senior at this school and it has really gone downhill.

Science Skills Center High School for Science, Tech and Creative Arts 4

Posted November 09, 2008
im a freshman in science skills center high school. my personal opinion is that if you know your a good student, you can try your best to make the school your in better. overall i think science skills is just low in resources and government funding. it's really not that dreadful. november 9, 2008

Science Skills Center High School for Science, Tech and Creative Arts
49 Flatbush Avenue Extension, Brooklyn, NY  11201
Last modified Science Skills Center High School for Science, Tech and Creative Arts is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Science Skills Center High School for Science, Tech and Creative Arts Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 51 reviews. Top