Posted September 27, 2013
I have been a volunteer at BIHS for several years. Sometimes I work in a classroom, and sometimes I work with students one on one. I love the school. The teachers are young and energetic and committed to the students. The students are motivated and have a very positive attitude toward learning. The atmosphere in the hallways is positive and playful. The atmosphere in the classrooms is focused and attentive. Brooklyn International is a truly wonderful place, and every time I go there to work with the students, I come away feeling like my day has been made brighter and that I have been part of something special.

Posted January 18, 2013
I am a volunteer mentor at BIHS. I love the school. The students are motivated and the teachers are deeply caring and committed to helping their students succeed. I have been volunteering there for three years and have found it to be a fascinating and vibrant melting pot of students from all over the world. It is a unique and wonderful environment for learning.

Brooklyn International High School At Waters Edge 0

Posted September 16, 2009
This school serves students who have been in this country for three years or less. They are very motivated to succeed and well behaved. They are also quite hard working.

Brooklyn International High School At Waters Edge 4

Posted February 21, 2008

Brooklyn International High School At Waters Edge 0

Posted December 24, 2007
bihs is the best school in new york.. the teachers as well as the students are good.

Posted December 05, 2007

Brooklyn International High School At Waters Edge
49 Flatbush Ave Ext, Brooklyn, NY  11201
Last modified Brooklyn International High School At Waters Edge is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brooklyn International High School At Waters Edge Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top