Ps 376 1

Posted September 12, 2014
I thought by sending my child to this school with similar cultural back ground as ours would be best. Boy was I wrong. My child attended this school 2010-2013. They were the most stressful years. I don't even know why they're rated "A" in school environment. The kids in this school are loud, rude and always look to fight & most of the parents are the same. Makes you think how are they raising their kids?? My child was bullied by two kids and scratched by another to the point where it looked like gashes. I had to involve the assistant principal. She tried to play some kind of psychology game with me and my child. There are fights in the hallway and lunch room. During breakfast time the teachers are not paying attention to what's going on. This where my child was bullied most of the time. The lunch room staff is rude to the kids. There is no comparing Brooklyn schools to Queens schools. Wished I would've taken my child out sooner, would've saved us heart ache and head aches. The neighborhood, bottom line, IS the PITTS. There was only one teacher there that helped my child-- she was one of the best there, and she refuses to go back to this school.

Posted February 13, 2012
My child has been attending this school since Kindergarten and I must say that the open communication and involvement with parents and students is amazing. The staff keep an open communication with the parents concerns and they find ways to help the community around them in understanding what is being taught in the school.

Posted November 18, 2008

Posted April 05, 2008

Ps 376 3

Posted January 31, 2008

Ps 376
194 Harman St, Brooklyn, NY  11237
Last modified Ps 376 is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 376 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top