Brooklyn, NY

Boys and Girls High School 4

Posted February 01, 2012
While our principal is a great and fearless, leader as a parent this motivates me 100%. My child is a freshman and has a wealth of caring teachers. I look forward to keeping our parents engaged., and helping our principle to bring positive change.

Boys and Girls High School 1

Posted December 03, 2010
Another thing about this school that tells me they are trying to close this school is that no student can bring home a text book . How is my child goind to complete with schools like brooklyn tech if my child can bring home his text book.

Boys and Girls High School 0

Posted March 25, 2010
it's alright for the most part i will apreciated if the teacher were more involved with contacting the parents more often rather than just on open school nights

Posted February 18, 2010
I think BGHS is a very good school which helps student succeed

Posted February 10, 2010
Im A Student At BGHS &* ii Feel That This School Has Helped Me Alot With The Problems I Have &* With Many Other Things..The Teachers At The School Respect Us For Who We Are &* They Dont Judge Us By Color Or Class...ii Feel Thiis Schol Will Take Me Where i Need 2tO Go &* Help 2tO Better The Decisions ii Make iin Liife

Posted December 19, 2009

Boys and Girls High School 1

Posted November 01, 2009

Posted September 27, 2009

Boys and Girls High School 0

Posted August 31, 2009
Wait one minute. I am a hard working teacher that has worked at BGHS for years. I come to class prepared and expect my students to do the same. I too stay up late preparing for my classes. I love what I do and the students I teach. I am accessible to parents and students. The key is to be consistent and clear with expectations. Most parents and students appreciate that. BGHS has lots to offer and in a genuine family environment. BTW there are many more like me at BGHS.

Boys and Girls High School 2

Posted July 27, 2009

Boys and Girls High School
1700 Fulton Street, Brooklyn, NY  11213
Last modified Boys and Girls High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boys and Girls High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 57 reviews. Top