Bad
Good

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

The student in BSGHS look after one another

It a greats at a student of BGHS i have many fun and greats learning. It is sad that this going to close.

While our principal is a great and fearless, leader as a parent this motivates me 100%. My child is a freshman and has a wealth of caring teachers. I look forward to keeping our parents engaged., and helping our principle to bring positive change.

Another thing about this school that tells me they are trying to close this school is that no student can bring home a text book . How is my child goind to complete with schools like brooklyn tech if my child can bring home his text book.

it's alright for the most part i will apreciated if the teacher were more involved with contacting the parents more often rather than just on open school nights

I think BGHS is a very good school which helps student succeed

Im A Student At BGHS &* ii Feel That This School Has Helped Me Alot With The Problems I Have &* With Many Other Things..The Teachers At The School Respect Us For Who We Are &* They Dont Judge Us By Color Or Class...ii Feel Thiis Schol Will Take Me Where i Need 2tO Go &* Help 2tO Better The Decisions ii Make iin Liife

Wait one minute. I am a hard working teacher that has worked at BGHS for years. I come to class prepared and expect my students to do the same. I too stay up late preparing for my classes. I love what I do and the students I teach. I am accessible to parents and students. The key is to be consistent and clear with expectations. Most parents and students appreciate that. BGHS has lots to offer and in a genuine family environment. BTW there are many more like me at BGHS.

My child is a senior, and three of my family members graduated from Boys and Girls. I rate this school ... Not A Problem At All! If you are an involved parent - YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY ISSUES with your child receiving a good education from this school. B's & G's is a HUGE place, and if you are not on top of your child and sometimes the teachers - your child will fall through the cracks. This is why open school night and contacting your childs teacher is important. When a teacher see that the parent cares - Teachers Care More! Boys and Girls is a really a good school and the comments that I read seem to come from parents and students who have other issues than Boys and Girls.

I can see why it's looked down upon.Teachers fail students and don't make any effort to promote success as a priority afterward. AP classes are far below standards. I wouldn't recommend ever considering you sending your children there, for their sakes.

Last modified Boys and Girls High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.