George Westinghouse Career & Technical Ed High School 2

Posted April 08, 2014
horrible, not a good learning system and teachers are very slow teachers. Kids need to have a fast learning pace. If kids don't have a fast learning pace ow will they catch on. Another thing security guards are very stuck up and rude, sort of like they don't like their job or doesn't get paid enough to work there.

George Westinghouse Career & Technical Ed High School 3

Posted June 25, 2009

George Westinghouse Career & Technical Ed High School 5

Posted October 19, 2008

George Westinghouse Career & Technical Ed High School 0

Posted October 18, 2007
My child is new to the school and so far everything seems to be working well. I am definately getting involved in the school as a parent and hope more parents would do the same. the principal is dynamic and the teachers seem to be very nice to the children. my son is getting involved in many extra curricular activities shich he ws always reluctant to do in the past. I love that he is becoming part of the school.

George Westinghouse Career & Technical Ed High School 0

Posted October 15, 2007
George Westinghouse is like a family. Everyone loves and cares for each other.The principal is energetic and always on the move. The parent coordinator works very hard is very helpful to parents. I would advice all parents to get involved in the PTA. great things are happening there.

Posted September 18, 2006
- a former student
Westinghouse High school is one of the best school. it has greatly become better from where it once was and everything is better. I am proud to call myself a Westinghouse graduate. Teachers really care about the students and only want the best. They have connections with some of the best college prep programs including pace university upward bound and I-mentor program. Both of which I took part in.

Posted July 26, 2005

George Westinghouse Career & Technical Ed High School 5

Posted April 26, 2004
GWH is a great school they have come a long way. I am proud to be a parent of this school.

Posted March 10, 2004
I think this school is really good. The security is really tight and I would send my childern there in the futuer. I am a ninth grade student.

George Westinghouse Career & Technical Ed High School
105 Johnson St, Brooklyn, NY  11201
Last modified George Westinghouse Career & Technical Ed High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
George Westinghouse Career & Technical Ed High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top