Brooklyn, NY

Ps 13 Roberto Clemente 1

Posted June 15, 2010
the staff is just incompetent!!!! As a parent when you try to be involved ,No one knows anything .... i was even told if my kid was not given a gifted and talented application she did not qualify. The office staff are just plain ghetto !!!!!

Ps 13 Roberto Clemente 5

Posted March 24, 2010
My student's teacher works really hard trying to get my child to read. I didn't know what to do. She is an angel sent from heaven.

Ps 13 Roberto Clemente 5

Posted August 10, 2009
i truely love this school .... bbecause of its staff exspeacialy mrs.bruno

Ps 13 Roberto Clemente

Posted April 14, 2009
Lots of team work! Teachers work with each other for the betterment of the students.

Ps 13 Roberto Clemente 4

Posted December 01, 2006
My son attended this school from Kindergarten up until 1st grade. How ever because of the NCLB Program and letters I'v receive saying the school is in need of improvement I decided to transfer him Sept. of 2006 to P.S. 114, where I thought would be better for him on an academical and discipline level but I was wrong. Unfortunately things did not work out for me neither my son in either of those department. I think P.S. 13 don't get the credit they deserve. They're doing much better academically and discipline wise. Trust me take it from a parent who is very over protective with her child like every-other parent, and want only the best for my son and refuse to let him fall through this public school system. How ever I'm proud to say my child is back at P.S.13 and doing great.

Ps 13 Roberto Clemente 2

Posted March 08, 2006
when I went to this school, disciple wasn't inforced and fights were seen by teachers not stopping them. The teachers are great, but safety isn't. please do something about this.

Ps 13 Roberto Clemente 3

Posted August 22, 2003
Although there are many things that need to be changed, P.S.13 has been making progress. This year the school has done much better when it comes to the citywide exams. The teachers and administration seem to care and are trying their best to make this a better school.

Ps 13 Roberto Clemente
557 Pennsylvania Avenue, Brooklyn, NY  11207
Last modified Ps 13 Roberto Clemente is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 13 Roberto Clemente Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top