Bad
Good

the staff is just incompetent!!!! As a parent when you try to be involved ,No one knows anything .... i was even told if my kid was not given a gifted and talented application she did not qualify. The office staff are just plain ghetto !!!!!

My student's teacher works really hard trying to get my child to read. I didn't know what to do. She is an angel sent from heaven.

i truely love this school .... bbecause of its staff exspeacialy mrs.bruno

Lots of team work! Teachers work with each other for the betterment of the students.

My son attended this school from Kindergarten up until 1st grade. How ever because of the NCLB Program and letters I'v receive saying the school is in need of improvement I decided to transfer him Sept. of 2006 to P.S. 114, where I thought would be better for him on an academical and discipline level but I was wrong. Unfortunately things did not work out for me neither my son in either of those department. I think P.S. 13 don't get the credit they deserve. They're doing much better academically and discipline wise. Trust me take it from a parent who is very over protective with her child like every-other parent, and want only the best for my son and refuse to let him fall through this public school system. How ever I'm proud to say my child is back at P.S.13 and doing great.

Last modified Ps 13 Roberto Clemente is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.