Bad
Good

I played the president of the united states I was the former student there in the mid to late 1970s.brings back lots of memories.

i've been to ps 16 for 3 whole school years now im doing my last year in elementry in nc but ps 16 is wonderful school if you have kids and you stay in brooklyn then you should put them in ps 16 because its not just about the fun its the work and learning they have its like a new journey to a new places but its helpful and fun and this is coming from a girl whos really been theres for like her whooe life ps 16 is me! that why i will always love ps 16 i miss you!!! true story.

I am very pleased with P.S. 16 my daughter has been attending for the past 2 yrs & it has been a great experience. The staff is very friendy & inviting. They have various programs that keep the children entertained, learning & intrigued. I look forward to many yrs here since I have 1 younger child attending & a smaller one going in. Ms. Mariona has been very instrumental in preparing my daughter for her State Exams & thank her for all her hard work. =)

My daughter has been there for only two yrs and I am pleased with the outcome. She's graduating this yr with the help of her teacher Mr M & the school staff, I am looking forward to next yr were I'll have a child entering kindergarden... Keep up the good work.

P.S 16 is a great school! The teachers work close with the parents to help their child learn to the best of their ability and prepare them for the future. The principal is involved in the kids education!!!

My children have graduated and I have one more there. The school staff is very family oriented. The atmosphere is calm.

The teachers really care about their students and hold them to a higher standard to prepare them for the future.

Last modified Ps 16 Leonard Dunkly is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.