Ps 46 Edward C Blum 3

Posted September 29, 2010
So far just in prek for a couple of weeks, but I don't have a very good impression of the school. They are trying, there is the dual language spanish program for prek and new enrichment clubs everyday. However, her class is a bit unruly and there is not that much participation from the parents. Hopefully someday the school will be doing better.

Ps 46 Edward C Blum 2

Posted April 27, 2010
My kids where students there in 2008. They were just starting out. My oldest child did not receive any of the services that she needed, but I must say they did try but just not hard enough to help her. She is no in 1st grade in a new school and she is doing a lot better. Thank god I did the change.I tried but as a parent I had to what was best for my kids.

Posted November 27, 2009
my daughter love that school she go every day she do not what to miss a day

Posted November 25, 2009
I attended this school as a child many years ago and it was a great school. My daughter is currently attending and I although there is a new principal and things seem to be looking up, I feel that some of the teachers are not so great. Some of the staff/teachers are in need of monthly training workshops in my opinion. They could learn how to deal with children better.

Posted September 28, 2009
The school under the leadership of Ms. Hill moved from a B to a A School in the past two years under her leadership

Posted June 03, 2009
My son is in the graduating class of 2009, I must say that 46 has gone through some drastic changes, being a graduate of the school myself I know first hand. But I must say that with the new principal I believe 46 will turn around for the better. And I actually just registered my daughter for their pre k program. Lets go 46.

Ps 46 Edward C Blum 5

Posted May 21, 2009

Ps 46 Edward C Blum 4

Posted March 19, 2009

Posted February 15, 2008
This school under the leadership of ms hill is the worst in years she is not capable of leadership.

Ps 46 Edward C Blum 1

Posted November 01, 2007
I have two children that currently attend the school P.S. 46. I find the school to be very unogranized. I also find that the school has a high tolerance of fighting, cursing, and bullying. I don't see the principal standing up and taking action against those children who inflict harm on others. Some teachers there do seem to care whether the children learn I really hope for change!

Ps 46 Edward C Blum
100 Clermont Avenue, Brooklyn, NY  11205
Last modified Ps 46 Edward C Blum is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 46 Edward C Blum Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top