Ps 52 Sheepshead Bay 5

Posted April 28, 2014
P.S. 52 is a friendly, welcoming place where administration, teachers and staff work together to meet the needs of our rich, diverse student population.

Posted October 18, 2010
I went there and my child goes there in the gifted and talented class!

Ps 52 Sheepshead Bay 5

Posted October 04, 2010
Excellent staff and teachers.Everybody tries and works very hard.Thanks for taking good care of our children

Posted May 14, 2010
P.S 52 is a great school. The teachers go above and beyond for their students.

Posted May 06, 2010

Posted May 05, 2010
My daughter attended P.S.52 from (Pre-K - grade5) and received and excellent education from dedicated teachers and great programs. She went on to Shellbank in the SP program and then to Murrow. She is now finishing up her Masters in a City University while working full time as a Civil Servent for the City of New York. My point is that P.S.52 gave her a great foundation from which she has acheived a good solid future.

Posted May 04, 2010
I love PS 52 for all the great teachers and parents that are involved with the school. I attended this great school and so did my daughter which was a wonderful start for her academic excellence she is still achieving today

Posted May 04, 2010
My daughter attended PS 52, as did her father and aunts. My daughter received an excellent educational experience from all her caring and devoted teachers.

Posted May 03, 2010
P.S. 52 has a great and dedicated staff that go above and beyond so that their students get the very best.

Posted May 03, 2010
I have been a speech/language pathologist in PS 52 for 27 years, and it is an understatement to say it is my second home and my second family. Corny sounding, but true. Working over the years with 5 principals and 4 special ed supervisors has given me the opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We have always been on the cutting edge of teaching the values of literacy, charitable work, and social responsibility to our children. I am very fortunate to work with such creative and professional colleagues.

Ps 52 Sheepshead Bay
2675 East 29th Street, Brooklyn, NY  11235
Last modified Ps 52 Sheepshead Bay is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 52 Sheepshead Bay Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top