Posted January 02, 2014
This school is the best. I was nervous to send my child here knowing how bad it used to be. But let me tell you the teachers are out help the students a lot the kids always have fun stuff to do there is no fight that go on. I am glad I sent my child here. Mr. K is always walking around to make sure he knows what's going on in his school.

Jhs 62 Ditmas 4

Posted October 29, 2013
people out there this si not my school and i heard rumors about how bad it is like anyone else did and i dont agree. my friend goes there and i really love that school i wanted to go but the last few years for my sister are not good so i couldnt go instead im at cunningham its a awesome school people say tis better i agree but still ditmas is still good so everyone behave, and youll difineltely get into a good class in there. and another thing they have awesome classes which help in future the most thing i like in my school si that they give 8th graders a high school test which gives them credit for high school. so yeah bye i would give a three but in some ways its a 4 stars

Posted August 19, 2013
i am a 6th grade student at ditmas and loving every moment of it. when i first stared dimas i thought is would be horrible but going to 7th grade makes me just happier know that the teacher are so nice a and the pricnple is the best there hes so nice to every body there

Posted May 21, 2013
This school is a very good school I am a student going to graduate in June. This school has very caring teachers and the other students are very nice. They really challenge you to do the best.

Posted July 17, 2012
You know what, just like any other person in the neighbour hood , I heard bad stuff about this school too and the only reason I went there was because it was close.But really, my experience there was phenomenal. The thing is , if you're a good student , then you wont be missing out on any opportunity . I wont lie though, there are a few bad kids there ...just like any other school would have . But if you're a really outstanding student, they will put you in a class of your standard, you'll be surrounded by nice students too..So yeah, Good luck to all future students.

Posted May 05, 2012
ive heard great things about this school and im planning 2 go there its gaoing to be soooo fun i cant wait

Posted September 05, 2011
BEST SCHOOL EVE! Best teachers and every on cares about you. The techers teach good and support us.

Posted June 16, 2011
Well, Ditmas is a good school. It is pretty good despite some of the bad students. But they're mostly the ones who are bad and almost impossible to reason with. The teachers are good. I have nothing but good things to say about the school . To new students, do good, help your teachers and don't get mixed up with the wrong people. Trust me, if they go down, they'll make sure you do too whether you're with them or not.

Posted May 12, 2010

Jhs 62 Ditmas 0

Posted March 30, 2010
I am a senior about to graduate in June. When i first went to Ditmas the education was great. But the only thing was the students did not want to take the education seriously. When i first came the kids where bad did not care about anyone but there self's, they would curse teachers out and have fights with another students. They would bully the 6th graders. But over the time when all the bad kids left the school. Everything started to get peaceful less fighting. Now we just go to the guidance consular and she help solve the students problems. The teachers and staff are great at ditmas. The 3 years a spent at was crazy, exciting, and amazing.

Jhs 62 Ditmas
700 Cortelyou Rd, Brooklyn, NY  11218
Last modified Jhs 62 Ditmas is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jhs 62 Ditmas Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top