Bad
Good

I GRADUATED PS 86 IN 1956. I CANT REMEMBER MY TEACHERS NAMES . I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO FIND OUT SO THAT I CAN FINISH NOTES ON MY LIFETIME REPORT FOR MY GRAND CHILDREN AND MY TWO CHILDREN.ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED. GARY M.

My daughter attended when Ms Verrone there . My grandson also went there ms. Sarduy principal had great teachers Ms Matos Mr Roche Ms Soto than went to 383 now in John Bowne. I would send my granddaughter there without hesitation. No school is perfect nor is any person . I attend a lot of education meeting and am happy with all schools my grandson attended . There were little incidents in all places and were handled correctly.

I attended PS 86, grades 1-6 and "graduated" in 1956. I now live in St. Louis MO. I had a fine education at PS 86. Glad to see the school is still going strong.

ps 86 is a great school i give it a a i graduated from this school great teachers great lessons

I am a former student of ps 86 k i love it there i go and visit all the time .The teachers there take very good care of the children of bushwick.My two brothers and i all graduated on or above grade level.i thank former principle Mr.burns also current princible Mrs Sarduay

one child graduated in 2006 shes doing great in 6th grade. my second child is in kindergarden i think the lesson plan is ban my daughter was great at spelling in head start but now with out any spelling test she forgot what she learned.am guessing the school is ok parents need to be more involved

Last modified Ps 86 The Irvington is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.