Posted June 28, 2013
My daughter attended when Ms Verrone there . My grandson also went there ms. Sarduy principal had great teachers Ms Matos Mr Roche Ms Soto than went to 383 now in John Bowne. I would send my granddaughter there without hesitation. No school is perfect nor is any person . I attend a lot of education meeting and am happy with all schools my grandson attended . There were little incidents in all places and were handled correctly.

Posted October 28, 2012
I attended PS 86, grades 1-6 and "graduated" in 1956. I now live in St. Louis MO. I had a fine education at PS 86. Glad to see the school is still going strong.

Posted December 04, 2010
ps 86 is a great school i give it a a i graduated from this school great teachers great lessons

Posted February 16, 2010

Posted July 19, 2007
I am a former student of ps 86 k i love it there i go and visit all the time .The teachers there take very good care of the children of bushwick.My two brothers and i all graduated on or above grade level.i thank former principle Mr.burns also current princible Mrs Sarduay

Posted March 27, 2007
one child graduated in 2006 shes doing great in 6th grade. my second child is in kindergarden i think the lesson plan is ban my daughter was great at spelling in head start but now with out any spelling test she forgot what she learned.am guessing the school is ok parents need to be more involved

Posted July 25, 2006
My daughter just graduated from this school and now i have my second one going into kindergarden. Overall the school is ok. Also parents need to be more involved with their children activities!

Posted June 27, 2006

Posted February 13, 2006
good school, very small and overcrowded

Posted February 13, 2006
Good school, small and overcrowded.

Ps 86 The Irvington
220 Irving Avenue, Brooklyn, NY  11237
Last modified Ps 86 The Irvington is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 86 The Irvington Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top