Brooklyn, NY

Ps 91 The Albany Avenue School 3

Posted June 03, 2011
I'm a fifth grader P.S.91 and I don't really like the reviews I'm reading. My school is actually not THAT bad. The teachers that I've had have helped me. You can't blame the teachers for how the students are behaving. You should blame the parents! Those misbehaving students have NO home training. I've always been in the group of exceptional students in my school. Two teachers told me once that if the whole school was like me, it would be one of the top schools in Crown Heights. Other students are just like that at my school. Don't give people the idea that they'd be in trouble if they sent they're child to my school. Thank You!

Posted February 02, 2011
I agree with all of the above, This school is a mess... for all the budget cuts and all the misguided spending, this school needs help and in a bad way! the teacher are clearly overwhelmed, and are not allowed to be afforded the what is now considered the Luxury of actually teaching, verses the shove the info down your throat method so that the children can just pass a text Routine It is a disgrace. and overall injustice to our children.

Posted August 22, 2010
This school was a BIG mistake for my children..most of the staff is rude and seem to ignore the fighting among the kids,the bathrooms are so dirty that my child will not use them.There is also a lack of activity for the kids since the playground is used for staff parking.I am going to make every effort to get my kids out of this school.

Posted May 14, 2010
THE SCHOOL IS HORRIBLE. STAFF IS RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL TO THE PARENTS AND HAVE SEEN THE STAFF BE DISRESPECTFUL TO THE STUDENTS AS WELL. THEY HAVE NO STRUCTURE. NO DISCIPLINE. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR STUDENTS.... THEY CARE ABOUT THEIR NUMBERS AND HOW THEY LOOK MORE THEN THE PROPER UPBRINGING AND EDUCATION OF OUR CHILDREN. I AM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED IN THE ALBANY SCHOOL AND ENCOURAGE EVERYONE IN THEIR DISTRICT TO FIND AN ALTERNATIVE SCHOOL TO ENTRUST YOUR CHILDS SAFETY AND EDUCATION.

Ps 91 The Albany Avenue School 0

Posted May 27, 2009
I love this school. This school help my child very much. This school is always on top of their game when it comes to children needed help in any subject. they will spend mostly all day on a subject when a child don't understand a problem. I can recommend this school to every parent I know. Best school.

Ps 91 The Albany Avenue School 5

Posted August 13, 2008

Posted July 05, 2008

Ps 91 The Albany Avenue School 3

Posted December 06, 2007

Posted September 17, 2007

Ps 91 The Albany Avenue School 4

Posted February 24, 2007
I love this school,and if I could I'd send every kid I knew there. Just so they could be with all of the loving and supportive teachers that work with our kids.

Ps 91 The Albany Avenue School
532 Albany Avenue, Brooklyn, NY  11203
Last modified Ps 91 The Albany Avenue School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 91 The Albany Avenue School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top