Bad
Good

Ps 91 The Albany Avenue School 3

Posted June 03, 2011
I'm a fifth grader P.S.91 and I don't really like the reviews I'm reading. My school is actually not THAT bad. The teachers that I've had have helped me. You can't blame the teachers for how the students are behaving. You should blame the parents! Those misbehaving students have NO home training. I've always been in the group of exceptional students in my school. Two teachers told me once that if the whole school was like me, it would be one of the top schools in Crown Heights. Other students are just like that at my school. Don't give people the idea that they'd be in trouble if they sent they're child to my school. Thank You!

Posted February 02, 2011
I agree with all of the above, This school is a mess... for all the budget cuts and all the misguided spending, this school needs help and in a bad way! the teacher are clearly overwhelmed, and are not allowed to be afforded the what is now considered the Luxury of actually teaching, verses the shove the info down your throat method so that the children can just pass a text Routine It is a disgrace. and overall injustice to our children.

Posted August 22, 2010
This school was a BIG mistake for my children..most of the staff is rude and seem to ignore the fighting among the kids,the bathrooms are so dirty that my child will not use them.There is also a lack of activity for the kids since the playground is used for staff parking.I am going to make every effort to get my kids out of this school.

Posted May 14, 2010
THE SCHOOL IS HORRIBLE. STAFF IS RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL TO THE PARENTS AND HAVE SEEN THE STAFF BE DISRESPECTFUL TO THE STUDENTS AS WELL. THEY HAVE NO STRUCTURE. NO DISCIPLINE. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR STUDENTS.... THEY CARE ABOUT THEIR NUMBERS AND HOW THEY LOOK MORE THEN THE PROPER UPBRINGING AND EDUCATION OF OUR CHILDREN. I AM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED IN THE ALBANY SCHOOL AND ENCOURAGE EVERYONE IN THEIR DISTRICT TO FIND AN ALTERNATIVE SCHOOL TO ENTRUST YOUR CHILDS SAFETY AND EDUCATION.

Ps 91 The Albany Avenue School

Posted May 27, 2009
I love this school. This school help my child very much. This school is always on top of their game when it comes to children needed help in any subject. they will spend mostly all day on a subject when a child don't understand a problem. I can recommend this school to every parent I know. Best school.

Ps 91 The Albany Avenue School 4

Posted February 24, 2007
I love this school,and if I could I'd send every kid I knew there. Just so they could be with all of the loving and supportive teachers that work with our kids.

Ps 91 The Albany Avenue School 4

Posted November 30, 2005
My child is new to this school. However, I like what I have seen so far. This school is all about the children and their education and all efforts ares made to make sure the student do well.

Ps 91 The Albany Avenue School 3

Posted August 26, 2003
The school has potential, the students are finally learning to reach their potential. The principal; however has become too laid back allowing non- professional people to help make decisions. Parental involvement is badly needed, but the pta, pac and leadership committees have not held an election or entertained the thought of having fresh new ideas in well over three years, thus discouraging potential new leaders.

Ps 91 The Albany Avenue School
532 Albany Avenue, Brooklyn, NY  11203
Last modified Ps 91 The Albany Avenue School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.