Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Awesome school very good place to learn.with wonderful principle she's concerned about students and helps them to straight ahead . Teachers friendly they're nicely and more polite and very helpful especially Ms Kyle.Safe school beautiful .terrific .I love it.

This schools is best school located in a safe place the teachers are excellent they're working honestly and have a high ability teaching such as Mrs. Csorba . Ms.pizzo. Mrs. Kotsis .Mrs.pavlakos. Mrs.lynch .and Ms.Nedeau . The school has security officials are working very hard to guard school And the school is clean and organized.I like the school principal they care about the student and provide them This school is best schools at all.

Excellent school. The teachers, especially Mrs. Silverman and the principal, are passionate and care about the school and their students. The school environment is safe and orderly which provides the students the best place to grow and develop. The teachers cirriculum are challenging and thoughtful which prepare the students for the competitive world which lies ahead.

School is great with teachers who listen. Principal is a great listener and knows where the short comings are, especially when it comes to the PTA. Lazy, lazy, lazy is all I can say about them. Very catty and only care about their egos and their bulliyness instead of actually trying to fundraiser for the school itself. Petty women with a lack of everything.

Ok first off, this is coming from a PS/IS 104 graduate (class of 2009). From PreK - 5 grade, I attended Poly Prep, a highly acclaimed private school. Due to exterior issues, my family and I decided it would be best if I transferred to public school for the remainder of my middle school career. This school is what you make of it and the quality of your child's education depends on their motivation and desire to succeed. I studied for my exams, read the textbooks, and felt academically challenged and enriched. To be honest, I had a more positive experience here than I did in my private school. I was prepared to enter an academically challenging high school (Brooklyn Tech). However, my best fried from 104 ended up going to Fort Hamilton and dropping out/never graduating. We had the same teachers and same classes, so clearly it depends on the student, not the school. I graduated salutatorian of the 104 class, and hope to come visit soon. 5/5 for me.

I have 2 children in this school ,one is in the 7th grade and one is in the 5th grade. Both my children are doing very well, both academically and socially. I cannot say enough about everyone in the school. From the principal, vice principles, faculty, and staff to the security guards, and janitors everyone is wonderful.The teachers always make themselves available to both students and parents if there are any issues that need to be addressed. When both my children developed medical conditions and needed special arrangements to be made for them there was no hesitation from anyone. Whatever needed to be done was done and like I said both kids are doing great. I could not ask for a better school for my children and would recommend and support it. always

My daughter is in the G&T Kindergarten class this year and so far she loves the class, is very challenged but also very interested and learning a lot. The teacher is great and the assistant principal and office staff have been very responsive and helpful when necessary. My only criticism, thus far, is that the school does not involve the parents as much as they should nor encourage or create opportunities for the parents to meet each other. That has created a somewhat alienating experience and you have to really go out of your way to meet the parents of the kids.

My son is in G&T Kindergarten class and he has gym daily..Is learning sign language and Spanish. They allow time for play and creativeness There are fun activities to participate in like the halloween pumpkin patch where he is allowed to still dress up for halloween..the book fair so far there has been two class trips planned the school keeps us very informed with everything going on in the school with phone messages and letters home Every day my son is excited to go to school he loves all the friends he has made so far I am extremely pleased with the education enrichment and drive of his teacher Ms Nadeau I honestly could not be happier with a program or with a teacher. She truly has made the Public Elementary School experience very pleasing.

I am sure that any parent reading the comment where the parent said the staff had the nerve to ask for id to sign her child out, realizes the importance of safety for our children and the need for parents to respect that particularly in today's society. It seems that some parents simply expect schools to do what they feel is in the best interest of their child not all children. I attend PTA meetings and never see more than a handful of parents attending. I guess it is easier to write anonymous posts rather than get involved.

Horrible experience. We were lucky enough to randomly get the best teacher ever in Kidergarten (by her own effort!!), but the school's crew is mediocre, groce and very unhelpfull. They seem to work on turning every little thing very difficult for everybody. They treat you like they are robots, following rules, and that they are not happy working there. That does not work when you are dealing with kids and so many unexpected things going on, they should be more humanized. They had the gut to even ask me for ID when my daughter was sick in the nursery, knowing me from everyday, and refuse to release me my sick child. A cold environment, lots of bullying, mediocre education, no outside area and 30 minutes of film daily for the kids while they should be learning. Lots of lower level learning kids mixed in the classes randomly without any care, turn the learning slower and less efficient than you should expect if you have a smart kid. And they dont care, they just keep going to get their paycheck.

Last modified Ps Is 104 The Fort Hamilton School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.