Brooklyn, NY

Posted August 22, 2013
Both of my children went to PS108 and even though they are 9 years apart I had the same experience with both of them. I love PS108 and the staffers, they are wonderful and very friendly. The assistant principal Mr.Bussey is an absolute gem and will do anything to help out the students and parents. All of my children's teachers loved them (except for one) and the feeling is mutual. PS 108 also has great after school programs, Saturday programs and special activities for parents and kids to participate in. I must say I have never had a serious compliant about 108 but I'm not sure If its because I'm bias because the whole school knew and loved children so I never had to or because the school is just that good. Either way I would highly recommend 108 to everyone. Oh btw the security guard Mrs Hattie is also awesome.

Ps 108 Sal Abbracciamento 2

Posted August 06, 2012
As a parent of two boys who attended P.S. 108 K from 2009 through 2011 I have been displeased with the teachers my children have had. My boys were constantly bullied, disrespected, and harrassed. The teachers did not seem to have control over their curriculum or class mediation. My boys always came home with stomache aches; either from the school lunch, the bullying and/or the disregard they received from their teachers. As a parent of three lively, well rounded children; I understand the patience and consistancy needed in order to be a great teacher, as these incidents were not isolated. I must say that the staff in the main office are very helpful and attend to the parents as needed. Although Mrs. Gallassi is the acception amongst my staff evaluation. Ms. Castillo, Ms. Rivera, and Ms Houston (the school nurse), and a select hanful have made the school bearable but I had to recommend the school based on teacher/parent communication, teacher/student enrichment; not limited to academics but respect and esteem, the relationships have been a conflicting issue! My heart is saddened by the schools reputation.

Posted May 19, 2010
I love p.s 108 because the teacher's there are caring and want to see the kids succeed.

Posted May 02, 2010

Posted June 16, 2009

Posted April 29, 2009
they are great with my son and they work with the parents to help our child do better in school

Ps 108 Sal Abbracciamento 0

Posted April 02, 2009
Love this school. Teachers are top notch and willing to work with parents. Consistent and overall good policies.

Posted March 11, 2009

Posted August 22, 2008

Ps 108 Sal Abbracciamento 3

Posted June 27, 2008

Ps 108 Sal Abbracciamento
200 Linwood Street, Brooklyn, NY  11208
Last modified Ps 108 Sal Abbracciamento is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 108 Sal Abbracciamento Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top