Posted September 03, 2009

Posted June 03, 2008
My daughter is enrolled in Kindergarten and when we had our first parent orientation we were promised that by January our children would be reading and writing. I am peased to say that because of the hard work of the school staff my child was reading and writing and comprehending well before January. The school is very close knit and the faculty always includes the parents in all school activities. The best choice I ever made was sending my daughter to PS 116.

Posted April 10, 2008

Ps 116 Elizabeth L Farrell
515 Knickerbocker Avenue, Brooklyn, NY  11237
Last modified Ps 116 Elizabeth L Farrell is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 116 Elizabeth L Farrell Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top