Bad
Good

Posted August 13, 2012
I just saw the name of this school in a TV-Show here in Germany (King of Queens) and wanted to see if it really exists. And it does actually :-). Many greetings to everybody from from Dortmund, Germany,

Posted January 05, 2011
This school is one of the best schools i have ever gone to.me myself had the thought of changing schools (which you dont have to unless your in 8 th grade) its been one of my worst desicions i think i have ever made in my life. in that school your like family.the teachers are super cool and fun and really get to know you :] i always remembered our principal telling us that we were all a family and that was true.i remembered pizza friday, after-school, trips, and lots of out door activities. :] the p.t.a. always made sure we had a good celebration if we were student of the month. it may be a small school (which is really good in my opinion) and everyone gets to know eachother very quick. the teachers are very fun and caring and get to know every child in their classroom, a shoulder to cry on, maybe even your best friend. the only thing that the children dont like is that they wear uniforms, i think its rather good so that children dont make fun of what other children wear no matter what nationality. it is a very great environment and i would really prefer to let your child attend this school. :)

Ps 121 Nelson A Rockefeller

Posted June 05, 2008
I am a parent of a sixth grade girl. I am very pleased with this school. I think Mrs. Catalano is a very good principal who is always on top of everything that goes on in the school. The children are her number one priority. That is very important to me as a parent. Thank you for making middle school easy.

Ps 121 Nelson A Rockefeller 3

Posted April 16, 2008
My son is a 8th grader he has been going to ps 121 since 3rd grade. This is a wonderful school. They take a real intrest in your child education and safety

Posted February 14, 2008
I love this school and if we have uniform yeah maybe its not fair but they have fun things in store for us so yea think about it. This school is a great enviorment.

Ps 121 Nelson A Rockefeller 3

Posted January 02, 2008
As a parent of a Pre-k student, i feel that this school is a wonderful environment. I love the fact that they have many exciting activities through out the year for the students. I am looking forward to my daughter wearing uniforms in Sept. 08.

Ps 121 Nelson A Rockefeller 1

Posted January 11, 2005
This school is the worst school . The children have to wear uniform and I as a parent think its rediculase. They cant even wear hooded sweat shirts they cant even wear chinese slippers or snow boots. I think this is really not what children should get they should have a fun time at school.

Ps 121 Nelson A Rockefeller
5301 20th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY  11204
Last modified Ps 121 Nelson A Rockefeller is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.