Bad
Good

I'm new here but if this school has gotten 3 or 4 stars, why won't the Principal and other administrators here, give some parents the necessary information (grades, etc.) that they need about their children? My friend has been trying to March to find out where her son stands (academically), but all they keep doing is sending her information about ordering his cap and gown, but zilch on the more important things. What in the world is going on here, when not even the 'Principal' can tell you what's going on????

Unfortunately, I don't have very many positive things to say about this school. The administration does not seem very strict about discipline and the kids run the hallways like they own them. They are disrespectful, not only to each other but to teachers. This affects learning and I personally will not have my kids attending next year unless there is going to be a new principal.

This school, like all schools has it's issues, but this is a good school! The teachers and adminstrators really care about these students above and beyond the academic piece! All of my children have attended this school. I have two in high school who are doing well and one in college. They all attended this school. I have two who are still students here. I would never take my children out of this school. I am happy that the DOE has decided to keep it open and I WILL NOT send my two remaining children to the Charter Schools proposed to go into this building or any of the surrounding area schools. Gang violence is an issue in this neighborhood and I feel safe going to work knowing that my children are in a safe place!

Last modified Ps 150 Christopher is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.