Brooklyn, NY

Posted December 31, 2011
Very good! My daughter's teacher is Mrs.Soto. She loves her teacher. Very friendly and kind teachers!

Posted July 17, 2011
My daughter went to Ms. Champagne class on 1st grade, and everyday she said to me she was in the best school of the world. She was very happy about her school and teachers as well. She also liked her principal. I'm very satisfied to find out how happy my daughter felt at PS 153.

Posted December 12, 2009
My daughter is in Mr. Eskenazi's 5th grade class. She is so happy and doing so well. We are very pleased with PS 153.

Posted March 31, 2009

Ps 153 Homecrest 1

Posted June 26, 2008

Posted September 30, 2007

Ps 153 Homecrest 0

Posted July 02, 2007
My daughter love her school. Her kindergarden teache gave her so much. I hope that she is going to enjoy her first grade. I also hope that 1 st grade teacher will be as professional, warm, loving, and knowlegable as her kindergarden teacher.

Ps 153 Homecrest 2

Posted June 07, 2007

Posted May 25, 2007
My child thinks that this school is great. In fact, this school gave her all the training to go to Bay Academy and guess what? She's in Bay Academy!

Ps 153 Homecrest 3

Posted November 21, 2005
Overall level of the teachers is good.My son liked this school when he was in kindergarten and first grade. The second grade is not so great now.Although he is in advanced class, he is bored. Teacher don't know children well. Don't remember a single exiting moment at class this year.Computer lab is not working properly. Instead, children often are watching movie. Music lessons were at kindergarten only.Assistant principal is nice, can help with some problems.

Ps 153 Homecrest
1970 Homecrest Avenue, Brooklyn, NY  11229
Last modified Ps 153 Homecrest is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 153 Homecrest Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top