Bad
Good

Very good! My daughter's teacher is Mrs.Soto. She loves her teacher. Very friendly and kind teachers!

My daughter went to Ms. Champagne class on 1st grade, and everyday she said to me she was in the best school of the world. She was very happy about her school and teachers as well. She also liked her principal. I'm very satisfied to find out how happy my daughter felt at PS 153.

My daughter is in Mr. Eskenazi's 5th grade class. She is so happy and doing so well. We are very pleased with PS 153.

My daughter love her school. Her kindergarden teache gave her so much. I hope that she is going to enjoy her first grade. I also hope that 1 st grade teacher will be as professional, warm, loving, and knowlegable as her kindergarden teacher.

My child thinks that this school is great. In fact, this school gave her all the training to go to Bay Academy and guess what? She's in Bay Academy!

Last modified Ps 153 Homecrest is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.