Brooklyn, NY

Ps 158 Warwick 4

Posted December 09, 2008
My son attends this school and his teacher pushes him to achieve his best. The cirriculum stresses reading writing and math literacy amoung other subjects. The principal and the AP have an open door policy. They have an aftershool Princeston review, school and Y program amoung others.

Ps 158 Warwick 1

Posted June 23, 2008
this scool isn't a good school at all i regret sending my daughter to ths school. I once attended this school and when i attended this school it was one of the top elemtary schools. I cant believe how rude and uncaring the staff is. I made a big mistakesending my daughter tthis school ,sometimes i really fel i set her up for failure

Ps 158 Warwick 5

Posted August 31, 2005

Ps 158 Warwick
400 Ashford Street, Brooklyn, NY  11207
Last modified Ps 158 Warwick is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 158 Warwick Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top