Bad
Good

I attended this school in 1975 at the age of 5 and loved it Now my child attend and she love it. The teachers are good and my child is learning Keep it up PS 159

BEST SCHOOL EVER. I left this school in 4th grade to attend a middle school that starts in 5th grade. i totally regret not graduating from that school. i loved all my years at 159 EXCEPT for kindergarten. that was the worst year of my entire school year. i used to get abused by a teacher named Ms.******(i wont say her name) she used to literally push me around and accuse me of things i did not do puposely. once she threw me into a chair. i told my mom but she did not believe me. if i knew about suing, i would have sued her right away. PARENTS DONT WORRY KNOW for she is no longer in that school. this is a great school and you should let your child attend it

I WAS A FORMER CLASSMATE 1969 BEST SCHOOL EVER LOVED MY TEACHER MR KITROSSA IM TRYING TO LOCATE TEACHER AND CLASSMATE MY NAME WAS DARIA CUCHES MARRIED FOISSET

I am a former parenjt of this school and find the teachers especially of the lower grades are very direspectful towards the students.I also had issues and nothing was ever done to resolve the problems .I find when you deal with children in impoverished communities some of the teachers treat these students improper based on socioeconomic factors .

This school is an excellent school. I give this school five stars as a rating. I know that kids in the class are focus. If i ask what they were learning about today they can explain it to the last detail.

Last modified Ps 159 Isaac Pitkin is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.