Brooklyn, NY

Ps 163 Bath Beach 3

Posted June 03, 2014
Bad. Don't teaching anything. Most teachers just go there because they have to spend a day there.

Posted August 01, 2013
I have two kids attending P.S.163 and this is their first year in the school. My kids love the school! The staff are very nice and polite. The school events always well organized. I'm very impressed with the principal. I noticed she always there to lead the event and ensure everything goes well!

Posted June 13, 2013
Both my children went to this school. Older went to is 183 c. M school and did really well and now he is L G High school in manhattan beach. That was before our ps 263 became Middle school. My daughter is in 6 th grade there participates in everything I love this school. They just had a play Grease. It was great. The teachers there are great and we love all of them. They like our family. We all know each other. As a patent I'm proud of this school Sincerely DS

Posted April 27, 2010
I'm very proud of the principal, and school staff, and of course the teachers, this is an excellent school, my child has come a long way since being in this school, thank you ps 163, your the best!

Posted March 21, 2010
very nice,like a big day care.Teachers i very professional

Posted November 17, 2009

Ps 163 Bath Beach 1

Posted December 18, 2008
Lot's of problems with communication with staff and teachers. New change is definitely needed.

Ps 163 Bath Beach 4

Posted October 04, 2007
This is a very good school in a nice, safe area of Bensonhurst. The principal is excellent--and is very involved and accessible. I've only had dealings with the Pre-K teachers, but am very impressed. The set-up for the full day Pre-K is better than most private pre-schools in the area. Kids have their own bathrooms (pre-K only) and large light-filled rooms. Teachers are very experienced and caring. Only issues are the lack of a real playground (have cement parking lot with hopscotch, etc. painted on it)... as well as the fact that parents cannot walk their kids into school due to security concerns. Makes it rather tough on the little kids. Very active PTA as well.

Ps 163 Bath Beach 3

Posted October 20, 2006
- a former student

Ps 163 Bath Beach 4

Posted September 22, 2003

Ps 163 Bath Beach
109 Bay 14th Street, Brooklyn, NY  11214
Last modified Ps 163 Bath Beach is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 163 Bath Beach Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top