Bad
Good

Posted February 05, 2016
School teachers, staff really care about the students and do an amazing job with them. My son is in third grade. he is in ESL class. The teacher is Mrs. Alma Agolli . she is great and active, and she nice with them, she always helps me to push him at home. and she interested for my son , and she help him a lot. I'm very happy that my son is attending this great school . The principal and the assessment they are great and always smile on their faces with all the students and with the parents .

Posted November 25, 2014
The teachers and staffs at the school really care about the students and do an amazing job with them. The principal is an exceptional lady who loves her job and treats all her students like her kids. My son learned to play the trumpet here and is currently playing in his middle school band.

Posted November 24, 2014
A great school in a great neighborhood. All the school staffs are friendly. 2nd grade teacher Mrs. Ginn is very helpful.

Ps 176 Ovington 4

Posted April 28, 2014
Looking forward to sending my son to the school. Parents like the school. They like the curriculum.

Posted October 22, 2013
It is really a good school. My son is in this school and we appreciate the way they are organize . The principal is really smart woman and always and everywhere in help for everybody. I.m feeling lucky having my son in this school.

Posted September 21, 2013
I am glad my son get in PS 176. So organize everybody friendly.I wish all the best

Posted September 10, 2013
My son was fortunate enough to be accepted at PS176 because of the gifted and talented program. This is not our zone school so we must commute on a daily basis. There is a reason why every parent in and around the area wants their kids to attend this school. Space is at a premium here and everyone wants in. I personally feel that the Delta Program here is primo and enriching. My son enjoys being in a class of his peers instead of being bored and acting out in regular classes. The program and other gifted kids challenge him and keep him engaged. I'm not sure about the rest of the classes but the Delta Program is definitely the best program in and around the neighborhood. It's under the radar and far from pretentious, they are treated like all the other classes with the exception of what they learn within the class. It's the gateway to better and better things my son's educational career. I thank all the Delta Teachers and principal for giving us such a wonderful program.

Posted May 18, 2013
I attend this school right now and I am in fifth grade, I have been in this school since Kindergarten and will be Graduating this month, I have been attending the gifted classes and I think this is an awesome school. Ms.Culkin let's us express our creativity and does her best to meet all of us. The teachers do their best on this school and most of my class, including I, have gotten into McAuliffe, a very great middle school in District 20. I recommend this school to people everywhere, it is a bully-free zone and we don't get too much homework. My older sister, older brother, and little brother have attended this school and they are all doing great. My brother got accepted into Baruch College and my sister got accepted into Brooklyn Tech High School. I've been attending this school my whole life and have made many friends. I will miss this school dearly.

Posted March 16, 2013
My son is in kindergarten . He loves his school so much . His teacher is miss Procovas .she is great and active , and she always helps me to push him at home ,and the principle is awesome and respectful.

Posted October 02, 2012
My son is having some behavioral issues in his kindergarten class. Ms. Culkin and the administration team showed great professionalism in helping my son. I'm very happy that my son is attending this great school!

Ps 176 Ovington
1225 Bay Ridge Avenue, Brooklyn, NY  11219
Last modified Ps 176 Ovington is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.