Brooklyn, NY

Ps 177 The Marlboro 3

Posted May 31, 2013
The student watch too much movies after lunch and during the time when the teachers are busy with prep. I wish that they can have an after school programs. PTA only focuses on fund raising but not focuses on bringing more educational programs for the children at the school such as chess and music program for children in younger grade. Parents are not always welcome to school and holiday activities. The positive aspects are that school seem safe and clean. Some teachers are very caring.

Ps 177 The Marlboro 3

Posted May 16, 2013
I love my daughter's teacher. This school has no recess every day and the once a week gym class is continuously being cancelled. I am not sure how the philosophy of this school is in alignment with what our mayor speaks when it comes to nutrition and exercise.

Ps 177 The Marlboro 2

Posted September 02, 2012
School is academically on average. Teachers are hit and miss. While most will try to keep up with a program. Don't expect them to be above and beyond. ( well I guess its OK for public school ) Administration is horrible. Most of the admin stuff is snobby and lazy. I guess it also very common among a city employees. ( Mister D, Mister C...just to name a few ) While defiantly not the worth ( considering we are in NYC standards ). If you have a choice look for better option.

Posted May 10, 2010
My daughter is a student of first grade. She loves to being in school, she loves her teacher. She is doing a greate job due to this wonderfull school. Thank to all teachers and other staff.

Ps 177 The Marlboro 0

Posted May 10, 2010
It's perfect school for my kids...Safe,clean,friendly.Teachers are really professional.So many kids from this school passing tests for Sigma program...and my only concern is why they don't have this classes there .My son is in 4th grade now and he loves go to school,and my daughter is in 1st grade in another school (she passed test in P.S. 177 for Sigma program) ..program is good,but school....I don't like it so much...so.... we planning to bring her back to 177. I wish we have all schools in NYc like P.S. 177....Thanks a lot to all of you...who is working there.

Ps 177 The Marlboro 0

Posted May 06, 2010
I am currently a student teacher at this school and the faculty and students are so wonderful. The teachers and faculty are always working so hard to make the school experience a positive one for the students.

Posted December 09, 2009

Posted October 10, 2009

Posted September 23, 2009

Posted September 22, 2009
I want to Thank all teachers for doing a great job. I am very happy that my daughter goes to PS-177. thank you so much!!

Ps 177 The Marlboro
346 Avenue P, Brooklyn, NY  11204
Last modified Ps 177 The Marlboro is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 177 The Marlboro Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top