Posted December 03, 2013
The way this school is run is a disgrace to the NYC school system. The administration treats their staff and students in such a disrespectful manner that I am surprised that they all still have jobs. The administration needs to be taken out and restaffed with all new people. The school runs like a prison and it is only hurting the children who have to be . Other parents really need to take a good look at what is really going on in their childrens school because something has to be done. There has been a number of incidents where people have protested outside of the school and nothing has been done. We all need to come together and fix our school from any more damage from this disgusting administration.

Posted May 31, 2012
This school needs to be closed and reopened with new staff & a new principal . I think this is the worse school in the community . PTA members speak unprofessional to other students. Principal talks to parent any way she please. Under no circumstances are you ever allowed to make complaints. If you do, you will get a ACS case or a false police report against you. Shamefully these are city workers that carry on the way they do. But people only do what their allowed to do. So of the city is going to stand behind these workers parents have to do what they have to do. Continue to keep the superintendent and Dennis Walcott informed on everything that goes on. Or they'll think everything is peaches and cream like the school wants it.

Posted May 24, 2012
This school is terrible. If you want you want your child or children to receive a good education you won't place them in this school. If you live in the community you know exactly what goes on in this place. I'm suprised this school is still open. I think this is the worst school in Brooklyn. When you see this building run!! I have seen bad school before with a lot of unprofessional people before but never like this one! Parents are not allowed to ever defend their children whatever the school claims your child did you have to leave it as that. It's a shame but so true. I never heard or seen anything nice about this school.

Ps 191 Paul Robeson 4

Posted February 02, 2011
I think the school is a good school. I have two children that attend there now. I would like to see more out of school activities with the students. I do believe children should be rewarded for there hard work. More Parents should come together and step up activities so that Students can be more acquainted with eachother.....I feel that some children are not so comfortable.

Ps 191 Paul Robeson 5

Posted September 17, 2009

Ps 191 Paul Robeson 5

Posted May 29, 2008

Ps 191 Paul Robeson 0

Posted August 31, 2007
I think the school is a good school. My daughers were in the Collaborative Teaching Class and I felt they did improve in the 3rd grade. This was their first year there so there were some adjustments issues, but we are all looking forward to the new year.

Ps 191 Paul Robeson
1600 Park Pl, Brooklyn, NY  11233
Last modified Ps 191 Paul Robeson is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 191 Paul Robeson Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top