Brooklyn, NY

Posted March 16, 2014
I advocated that The Upper Ten Eyck School (P.S. 196 of Brooklyn New York) is the type of school led by the type of Principal (Ms. J. Colon) that our forefathers had in mind for American children; lower, middle or upper class. Furthermore, I believe, many if not all, of the present generation of students whom attend P.S. 196 will carry on into adulthood exemplifying a unique type of urban professionalism that is fortified with a noble respect for scholarly excellence and diversity.

Posted August 16, 2010
My daughter loves this school.. The entire staff is great. They care about their students..

Posted May 17, 2010
The Teachers a very professional,and very nice attitude

Posted May 12, 2010
It has a very healthy, pleasant atmosphere, and the principal is a beautiful person.

Posted May 11, 2010
I like PS.196 Because everythings clean and I love the principal and the teachers are very caring!so I love this school I recommend it. My daughter goes to this school and she love it!!They give you any thing whats gonnna happen that specific month.Well I love this school and my daughter!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted May 06, 2010
I like the fact that every month my child brings home the monthly school schedule that let me know whats going to happen and i know what to expect within the month, And that her teacher is always available when i come get her.

Posted May 06, 2010
This is an excellent educational institution. They are always finding new and exciting educational acitivities for all their students. My kids love P.S. 196

Posted May 05, 2010
The whole staff is great: administration, teachers, paras, aides, custodial, cafeteria. Everyone works together to make this school the great place that it is. The students here are above and beyond because the staff goes above and beyond.

Posted May 05, 2010
I like P.S.196 because their is alot of fun activites like after school clubs and a schoolstore. Also the teachers are great.

Posted May 04, 2010
Used to work there... staff is nice and hard-working, the students always do their best.

Ps 196 Ten Eyck
207 Bushwick Avenue, Brooklyn, NY  11206
Last modified Ps 196 Ten Eyck is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 196 Ten Eyck Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top