PK-5, 7-8
Brooklyn, NY

Ps 202 Ernest S Jenkyns 1

Posted October 26, 2012
This school is a waste of government funds!!!! Prisons probably have a better education system than this place. Correction officers & inmates have more respect for eachother than the kids in this so-called school.

Posted April 13, 2012
I will like to know better 4 I give by knowing. 1 student that goes to 202

Posted January 27, 2011
My children attend ps 202. PreK- 4th grade. They love their teachers and I admit I do too. After attending a PTA meeting and volunteering in the school, I see the activities and extra curriculum programs offered. It feels good to know that my children are being involved in the positive things that interest them. I see 6,7 and 8th graders helping Pre K- 3rd grade students with tutoring. I'm looking forward to seeing more programs for the students. There are performing arts, after school programs, award ceremonies, holiday festivities and multi cultural festivals too. I'm saying this because I was a parent who wanted more from 202. I see a drastic change that is exciting and I will continue to be an active parent at 202.

Posted January 25, 2010

- a former student

Posted September 29, 2003

Ps 202 Ernest S Jenkyns
982 Hegeman Avenue, Brooklyn, NY  11208
Last modified Ps 202 Ernest S Jenkyns is a Public school that serves grades PK-5, 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 202 Ernest S Jenkyns Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top