Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Great technology in G&T class with IPADS for each student and an active table. Teachers are attentive and responsive too.

PS 205 is one of the GREATEST schools I have worked at. Our staff and administration are all excellent. Every teacher is certified in their grade level and holds not only a BA degree plus a Masters in Education, many are even carrying 30 college credits and above. You can not get a better education! I must say our parents are involved which brings learning to the highest level! If you are looking for a neighborhood school this is it! Please don't judge our school on posts that are 10 years old. Education has evolved and so has our school. :-)

My daughter is finishing up her first year at PS 205 in Brooklyn and we think it is a wonderful learning environment created by a supportive and proactive administration and teachers. I am impressed with the quick response from the Principal and Vice Principal whenever we had a concern or issue. We are excited to be a part of the PS 205 community and I would recommend it to any parents evaluating the Gifted and Talented programs in the district for their child.

This school needs a bit of improvement with communcatiing with parents. My son seems to get hurt alot in this school and the teacher is out to lunch, several different times another student actually cut my son's hair and no one saw anything, till I realized it myself. Not good, or exceptable.

My daughter has been at 205 for 5 years now..every year it gets worse. maybe its because the lack of funds, but i feel that the school is very disorganized, the principal has a very mean attitude when addressing parents, often treating them as children, and while there are a few good teachers, the rest doesn't seem to care much...just replying with standardized answers. They do have extra curricular activities, like chorus and music, art &gym, but not enough room or teaches to offer it to all students. the music and chorus programs are great. Still I think this school is struggling and it needs a new principal!

I love PS 205 because my daughter love's it. She loves her teachers. She loves music. My daughter loves to learn. Usually when I pick her up, she usually tells me one exiciting think that she learned that day.

this is a great school and my kids love it.

They help a lot my son. I love you PS 205.

My children use to go to catholic school before this school year & I was really nervous about putting them in Public school. I am very please with 205. I should have transfered my children along time ago. 205 has offered my children so much more then they could ever get from catholic school & already in such a short period of time. I am very pleased.

This is my sons 1st year at this school an I am considering changing him to a better school for next year. They are constintly asking for money and the teachers dont even have the basic materials they need! the principal has a very bad attitude and seems to be more involved with herself then the school. some of the rules they have are completly unheard of, and they complain about everything....newsflash PS205, kids will be kids! i do not an will not recommend this school!

Last modified Ps 205 Clarion is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.