Bad
Good

Ps 213 New Lots 5

Posted October 31, 2013
PS.213 is one of the best schools I've ever been to, I graduated in 5th from there I am now a 9th grader sometimes I wish I can go back, very diverse, fun, and good learning (:

Ps 213 New Lots 4

Posted September 10, 2013
PS213, The teachers are fantastic, some of them I have known for years they were always going out of they way to help a student no matter what. These teachers have taught my daughters my nieces and now they have the honor of teaching my grandchildren. I have witness children coming out of the kindergarten classes in June aleady reading 1st grade level books. Kudos to these great teachers and PS 213

Ps 213 New Lots 5

Posted July 12, 2011
This school truly embaces diversity. The staff really cares about the development of the students. The principal really shows skills of an ubiquitous and inclusive leader. I think 213 offers quality to the community.

Posted November 13, 2009
P.S. 213 is not an ivory league school, but for a public school in the middle of Brooklyn, I think it's doing pretty well. My son is 6 years old, attends the after school program to help out with his reading and is making a lot of progress. The parent coordinator is very nice and informative. The assistant principle is always available when you need to speak with someone, and what's very important too me is that someone always pick up the main phone in the school office when you call. Like I said it's a public school in the middle of Brooklyn. There are nice programs, my son is learning and the school seems to be pretty organized.

Posted September 08, 2008
The school is very good. There are caring teachers and administrators. I would say 213 is one of the better public schools in the district.

580 Hegeman Avenue, Brooklyn, NY  11207
Last modified Ps 213 New Lots is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.