Brooklyn, NY

Posted April 02, 2014
I like how professional the staff is you can really see they care about their students.

Ps 214 Michael Friedsam 4

Posted August 02, 2013
PS 214 Michael Friedsman - Brooklyn 11208 The school/teachers are great, always ready to listen to parents Always clean - can improve with more teachers 2 per class room

Posted June 15, 2011
I personally think that this school it's been a great experience for my son michael rivera who is graduating on june 23, 2011 thats why i very impress with the school and the teachers they been excellent too. i give this school for all their work and efforts.

Ps 214 Michael Friedsam

Posted April 29, 2010
I love this school because the teachers are always there to assist my child in whatever she needs. They challenge my daughter enough and always give home work that is good.

Ps 214 Michael Friedsam 4

Posted May 30, 2007
This is my child's first year at PS 214. She is a special ed. student in a third grade class with only 11 other kids. Her teacher is amazing and she has learned so much from her.She has learned more in 1 year at PS 214 than kindergarten through second grade. Because of her teacher, and the great resources as PS214, I know my daughter is getting a great educataion.

Posted March 15, 2007
This was my son first time attending public school after being in private school. He is currently in the 5th grade. I was surprised at the resources that were available to him so he can pass the state exams. He was given the opportunity to attend early morning tutorial and Saturday Academy. I was extremely impressed when my son received brand new books on his last day of Saturday Academy to assist him in his education. It seems he benefited more at 214 than in private school. I also had to pay for extra help in private school.

Ps 214 Michael Friedsam 1

Posted December 11, 2006
My daughter has attended this school for two years. This school is horrible. They have lack of security. The teachers don't challenge the students vocabulary.

Ps 214 Michael Friedsam
2944 Pitkin Avenue, Brooklyn, NY  11208
Last modified Ps 214 Michael Friedsam is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 214 Michael Friedsam Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top