Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 19, 2015
Want to say Thank you to My Daughter 1st grade teacher Ms Williams 1st grade Soar. Ms Sydney Smith 2nd grade Soar Ms. Murray 3rd Soar. And present 4th Grade Soar Mr Stapler. Anissa has come a long way and with the wonderful help of these teachers her reading has improved so much more and alook other subjects. THANK YOU ALL

Posted September 09, 2014
This school is a good school the teachers are very qualified this is my daughter fourth yr she was in the javits program for three yrs and she is currently in the soar program the only problem that I have is , the staff in the lunch room are a bit too hard on the children , the system is designed to keep our children at a level in which they will not achieve at their highest potential us as a parent and a community need to work together to help our children achieve higher , we need to encourage more reading and less game playing and watching tv because without our help they will Gail;)

Posted September 27, 2013
My child attends this school and is now in kindergarten. I appreciate the level of security for the kids. The staff is very attentive to my concerns. I would recommend it to another parent.

Posted August 22, 2013
P. S 233 Langston Hughes is a wonderful school focusing on reading very important and my daughter love going she will be in 2nd grade September

Posted August 01, 2013
MY DAUGHTER IS GOING TO 2ND GRADE AND HAD A WONDERFUL 1ST YEAR AT LANGSTON HUGHES, TEACHERS ARE ON POINT WHEN IT COMES TO OUR CHILDREN EDUCATION AND ARE VERY SERIOUS WHEN IT COMES TO READING THEY ALSO HAVE A WONDERFUL SOAR PROGRAM. M

Posted August 12, 2012
Very good school the leadership is very good... I would recommend this public school. My child is doing good in reading, math and other things.

Posted February 05, 2009
Last year we took our son from a private SDA school and enrolled him in the neighborhood school, PS 233. It was the best thing we ever did for him. His teachers are exellent and all the staff are on first name basis with him. Initially, he had some trouble with some bullies in his class, but the staff dealt with it with such care and concern for my child's welfare. For his safety, he chose to stay away from the recreation area and so they had him go into the kindergarden class to help with the babies and he is still there today. His title is, 'Child Guardian' I would recommend this school to anyone!

Posted May 14, 2008
Excellent school, this is my daughter's first year (Pre-K) and we both love the school. The teachers are excellent and the security guards are very helpful.

Posted June 29, 2007
This is my daughter fourth year in SOAR and she loves her school.

Posted June 03, 2006
So far this is my Daughters fist school, and her second year. She is currently in the SOAR program, and her academic growth is amazing. Compared to other kids in her age group, her classes are more advanced. The teachers are very competent, and willing to work with the parents to ensure the children are learning at their best. I only regret that we will probably move before she gets to graduate from this school in four more years.

9301 Avenue B, Brooklyn, NY  11236
Last modified Ps 233 Langston Hughes is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 233 Langston Hughes Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top