Bad
Good

Ps 250 George H Lindsey 2

Posted April 27, 2014
My school is a comforting place to be in. I like the availability of the teachers and the open school days/nights where we can be part of the school day. PS 250, could benefit from having the children enjoy more recreational time after lunch. Children in Elementary school learn from play and socializing. This school is constantly working on reading even during lunch time, however the current scores do not reflect improvement in the State Wide Test. I think this school can do more if they had more resources.

Ps 250 George H Lindsey 1

Posted April 29, 2012
This school is a school with lack of security, I found out at the end of the month they have something called fabulous Friday this is the day that all parents go to their kids classes the thing is that on that Friday the parents all gather in the school lobby and next to the school entrance once it reaches 9:30am any one waiting to any floor can just walk in with no ID check, The only requirement is that parents must sign once they arrive at a class, This means that basically any person could just roaming the hallways.... P.S. 250 MUST FIND A BETTER WAY TO GET PARENTS UP TO THE CLASSES.

Posted October 11, 2011
Last week, we met with P.S.250's principal, Ms. Nora Barnes, to discuss some academic issues regarding our daughter. Ms. Barnes greeted us warmly and listened to our concerns. Despite her very busy schedule, she took her time to review our daughter's academic records in detail. She offered us valuable advice and came up with a plan of action while we were still in the office. We couldn't be more impressed with her dedication to the children. This is not the first time dealing with the school; our two other daughters have graduated from P.S.250 and are doing very well thanks to the solid foundation they received at P.S.250 from Pre-K to 5th grade. -Faiz and Masuda Fazli

Posted September 24, 2010
The school is very involve with the children. If their is a problem they are very active in getting the problem solved.

Posted September 23, 2010
I WENT THERE AS A CHILD AND HAD A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE, THE TEACHERS ARE GREAT AS WELL AS THE PRINCIPAL. MY 5YR. OLD DAUGHTER IS ATTENDING P.S. 250 NOW AND I WANT TO MAKE SURE THE SCHOOL HAS EVERYTHING IT NEEDS IN ORDER FOR MY DAUGHTER TO HAVE A PROPER EDUCATION AND WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE AS I DID. THANK YOU

Posted July 23, 2010
This is a wonderful school. The staff really care about their students and give them a sense of community.

Posted September 20, 2009
My daughter attends this wonderful school. The staff in the school are so warm and welcoming. The school has several activities that students enjoy participating .. For example: Father & daughter dances, Mother & son dances.. Knitting, chorus, tennis .. I recommend this school to any parents that wishes to enroll their children in a school that puts families 1st :)..

Posted February 28, 2009
My daughter is in the Honors class and is doing great, but I owe it all to her teacher, Mrs.Endo

Posted February 17, 2009
I attend this school. Now I have my daughter going to this school. I love it.The teachers and staffs are great !

Posted January 14, 2009
i love this school it helps my child in math and ELA this is a very graet school

108 Montrose Avenue, Brooklyn, NY  11206
Last modified Ps 250 George H Lindsey is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.