Posted September 16, 2014
I absolutely love this school, this school has taught my daughter a lot along with staff and other parents all working together. My child will be going to junior high school next year, so this will be her last year, and I must say it's been a pleasure working with this school my child .

Ps 276 Louis Marshall 1

Posted February 15, 2012
PS 276 is the worst school in Brooklyn. With this bunch of women gossiping it's not going further that is why it's so unfortunate that the last Principal had to leave. The Dean of that school, oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted June 19, 2011
I am a parent and both my boys attended P.S,. 276. I is an excellent one, teachers and the principal and staff are doing an amazing job.

Posted November 13, 2010
The special education services my son has received over the past three years have made him a phenomenal student.

Ps 276 Louis Marshall 3

Posted October 10, 2009
My son is brand new to big school as he calls it.. The enviornment in the school is a very good one. So far its ok..I hope that with the help of xcellent tachers staff and parenting my son would b on the a average.

Posted July 18, 2009
This school is a gem in the Brooklyn area, flying below the radar. The principal and is staff are doing a fine job of demanding high standards. Character and social development skills are also emphasized.

Posted July 18, 2009

Ps 276 Louis Marshall 0

Posted June 26, 2009
Let's be honest for a second. We live in a community that has challenges both in and out of the classroom. P.S. 276 is doing an excellent job challenging our kids and I commend for their passion, enthusiasm and desire. The school could definitely do with more after school activites, clubs and electives. But who amoung us is willing to shell out the extra tax dollars come April in this economy? We should be thankful for our family's health and the fact that this school exists.

Posted June 03, 2009

Posted April 02, 2009
My son started kindergarten this year and I have to say it was not as bad as I thought. I did not want my child to attend any public school, but as things are today we had to trust the system. I have to say that we were blessed with a great teacher and he did very well for his first year. I am concerned about the coming years, but it will take hard work and communication to make a positive experience. They do need to invest in their students with gifted abilities by creating an inhouse gifted class or program. Unfortunately that may the the one reason that I would remove my son and place him in a gifted program somewhere else.

Ps 276 Louis Marshall
1070 East 83rd Street, Brooklyn, NY  11236
Last modified Ps 276 Louis Marshall is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 276 Louis Marshall Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top