Bad
Good

I absolutely love this school, this school has taught my daughter a lot along with staff and other parents all working together. My child will be going to junior high school next year, so this will be her last year, and I must say it's been a pleasure working with this school my child .

this school is a great place. the only reason i know why is because i attended there myself. they make you feel loved and like family even though you made some big mistakes or you are the assistant principals neice. they truely treat all kids with equality and respect and for most love . the academics and the teachers drive and passion for teaching and careing for the students is great! love you aunty- jojo

PS 276 is the worst school in Brooklyn. With this bunch of women gossiping it's not going further that is why it's so unfortunate that the last Principal had to leave. The Dean of that school, oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a parent and both my boys attended P.S,. 276. I is an excellent one, teachers and the principal and staff are doing an amazing job.

The special education services my son has received over the past three years have made him a phenomenal student.

My son is brand new to big school as he calls it.. The enviornment in the school is a very good one. So far its ok..I hope that with the help of xcellent tachers staff and parenting my son would b on the a average.

This school is a gem in the Brooklyn area, flying below the radar. The principal and is staff are doing a fine job of demanding high standards. Character and social development skills are also emphasized.

Let's be honest for a second. We live in a community that has challenges both in and out of the classroom. P.S. 276 is doing an excellent job challenging our kids and I commend for their passion, enthusiasm and desire. The school could definitely do with more after school activites, clubs and electives. But who amoung us is willing to shell out the extra tax dollars come April in this economy? We should be thankful for our family's health and the fact that this school exists.

My son started kindergarten this year and I have to say it was not as bad as I thought. I did not want my child to attend any public school, but as things are today we had to trust the system. I have to say that we were blessed with a great teacher and he did very well for his first year. I am concerned about the coming years, but it will take hard work and communication to make a positive experience. They do need to invest in their students with gifted abilities by creating an inhouse gifted class or program. Unfortunately that may the the one reason that I would remove my son and place him in a gifted program somewhere else.

i hate this school. im am so happy that i graduated. i could not take it anymore. the teachers were mean and they kept screaming at us for no reason.

Last modified Ps 276 Louis Marshall is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.