Bad
Good

My daughter was bringing good grades home up until 3rd grade some teachers don't care for all there children. It's a shame how she back tracked in her academics . I feel it's the teAches duty to make sure these children get the best education posible. Charter schools everyone's talking about how good they are its not the school that teaches it the teachers. they care about there kids and push them to do better. So if charter can why public school teachers can't ??????

My child is currently attending P.S. 299 and I am desperately trying to move my son. The teachers have very little patients for the children and the staff is very, for lack of a better word "ghetto", when it comes to dealing with issues concerning a student. I have no idea how these people are screened and recruited. My experience with this school has been disheartening as well as frustrating. I really hope the powers that be are reviewing these concerns.

Im a college student now but I still remember te great teachers at this school and lol Im sure they remember me. I had alotta trubble fitting in becosue i was above the leval of most of the other students and more mature but the staff understood and help jme through graduation. I remember and am verry gratefull to everyone who put up with me and got me thorugh if they didnt idk where I would be to day. Love all you guys and hope to see all my old teachers again <3 If I have to say someting bad aobut the school the students (and parents at times) can be roughty and getto but thats how kids are, the staff deal with them nicely. -Yvette Carter

From what I remember from being a student there the building itself was not that great, but the teachers were very nice and close with the students. It's been awhile (i'm in highschool now) but i still live close by and from what I see it's still a good school. The neighborhood is a bit ... rough, bu yea great teachers, ok builiding, shady neighborhood.

This school has made changes to obtain more parental involvement such as parent workshops that are applicable, student activities and school performances.

This school does not have a lot to offer. the school does not have after shcool programs like sports, arts, dance or music. the school have after school program but after like two months only for two days. The staff of the school does not know what is happen in the school becuase of the esperience I had. there are few good Teacher. The school does not has enough computers. In the summer the lunch room is hot and some classrooms too. The yard of school is not in good conditions. The school does not has all the materials that I see other public school use to teach the children. I think this school needs more grants to progress.

ps299 is agood school thers alot of good teachers

Last modified Ps 299 Thomas Warren Field School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.