Posted March 24, 2014
IS 303 is an A rated school 6 out of the last 8 years. Not many schools can state that. The staff is knowledgable, professional and caring. The leadership values teachers , parents and children. No school is perfect but 303 has been a perfect middle school for this community for decades. The proof is in the pudding! You have to come and see for yourself how beautiful the tone of this building is!. Parents, community members, politicians and high ranked DOE members always comment on that aspect when they visit. Coincidence? NO! hard work, commitment and caring by all members of the 303 school community. Our doors and our hearts are always open for those that come here. A world class education thats second to none.

Posted March 12, 2014
The person below me is incorrect. The teachers are amazing as well as the education. Its your child who doesnt understand because he/she doesnt want to. There are just enough kids in every class. But its your opinion. No child loves school. Just so you know

Posted January 02, 2014
Unless your child is in the top class don't bother sending them to this school. It is a circus and there are too many kids in each class and not enough teachers. Your child will hate school and never want to go back again. There is no quality education here. They would be better off making the whole school a charter school and salvage what they can.

Posted November 23, 2013
Awesome School- thanks in large part to A.P. Mrs. Houston- who basically runs the place and handles every single thing that takes place inside the building- without dispute. It's embarrassing that 1 person does the job of many in a successfully run school. Wany proof? I got it.

Is 303 Herbert S Eisenberg 2

Posted September 26, 2013
I am a parent of a 8th grader attending this school and his first year was fabulous I am repulsed by the new principal and the staff especially Ms. Huston when I call the school and leave messages regarding my child I expect a call back. However, they do not they I find that unprofessional and disrespectful to parents. This school is a mess teachers have quite and teachers that are not as experienced have replaced them. Thank god this is my child's last year and I never have to deal with the staff at this school again.

Posted November 05, 2012
This year imgoing to graduate in the years ive been to this school iLOVED only my first year the principal was awsome but he retired oh and the place it say school highlights dont count on it but the best part i loved 7 th grade well only the teacher that year my old principal got retired so we got a new principal and that principal made our 7th grade horrible for me and my teacher !! oh and the food is horrible cuz 3 weeks ago there was a cocoroach in the applesauce and there were 2 bedbugs in the cafeteria!! also in 7th grade there was so many bedbugs found in the class rooms oh and ONLY in 6th grade u get air conditioning the rest of the 2 years u don't the thing i love abt 303 no matter wht we always have fun one way or another !!!

Posted July 18, 2012
I am a student at this school. This year was the first year at this school and it was awesome and I could tell that the two years I still have at this school will keep getting better and better.

Posted July 14, 2012
I have to say 303 sure brought a change to my life. I can't imagine any other school being any better than 303. The students get help from teachers and if they ever need something they are free to contact the principal or even call home. Plenty of activities are available like dance shows and morning tutoring, as well as after school activities. Most teachers are really kind and caring. They try to push you to learn more and even when they assign a project they try to make it really easy for us. I'm in seventh grade going to eighth and 303 makes me want summer to pass by just as fast as the speed of light. That place has so much memories and lovely people that I would never want to leave. Principals and assistant principals go around and check on the work being done almost everyday and parents are always included in activities dealing with their child. There are frequent meetings held to let parents know of their childs academical improvement. The classrooms are clean and also welcoming. Students get a chance to help out their favorite teachers and they earn extra points that will help them in high school. During lunch students are allowed to talk and the food is excellent.Go 303!

Posted October 28, 2011
My child has Mrs. Parker and she is AMAZING!!! He is in the 6th grade sigma class and all the children are so nice he has so many firends there. Love the early morning program my son gets a head start to his day. The principal is so nice and helpful. They give a good amount of home work and don't mind parents like me who are overly involveed they are very nice and willing to work with you.

Posted April 15, 2011
my child is graduating this year and i am very happy finally out of it. a big percent of the kids are terrible, teachers are unable to control them. decisions are made without notifying parents and the good kids are punished along with the bad ones. so what does it teach that being well behaved means you get extra assignements and are forced to stay late 5-10 minutes in the hall or not be allowed to eat! my child was miserable and i regret that i even sent to this school. talent program is a joke non talented kids are mixed into classes with those kids who took a specialized exam to get into their specific talent program. so now the city is planning on putting a charter school which is rediculous since there is not enough space and not enough teachers to control and help students as is. i forsee that this school will go down the same road as lafayette. hire more teachers and get a principal that actually does something other than run out in his underwear during firedrill!!!

Is 303 Herbert S Eisenberg
501 West Ave, Brooklyn, NY  11224
Last modified Is 303 Herbert S Eisenberg is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Is 303 Herbert S Eisenberg Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 48 reviews. Top