Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

As of 2014-2015 school year, the administrators have declined to establish and cultivate an environment that organically edifies staff and students and parent partnership. When expressing a need or concern, I have been offered a question as a response - one that deflects the issue back at me - relieving themselves from responsibility on their end. The administration's approach is defensive and the collaboration their collaboration with the school, as a whole, needs tremendous improvement. Their pretentious approach as leaders of this school have made the learning environment into a test prep institution. Student learning is continuously interrupted with numerous lockdowns throughout the school year. A number of violent incidents in the school have resulted in suspensions and a strong NYPD presence. Safety staff turnover has been incredibly overwhelming. I've never seen an elementary school with such a strong NYPD presence during elementary school stepping up ceremonies? Principals, APs - if you're reading: Look at people in the eyes when speaking with them (not AT them); use language that does not intend to stifle or belittle parents, children, staff, and other visitors (we're not stupid - we're just concerned - and it doesn't help for you to start underhandedly offending us with your use of psychological games); take some courses in effective communication; lead, instead of managing; influence rather than impose your power; create value, instead of counting value; emotional literacy stems from the top and trickles down - we cam only promote healthy environments through integrity... and it stems from the top.

My child is a 5th grader in Ms.Morgan's class and he just loves the way his teacher teaches him about real world problems. He loves the way his teacher brings him up in a nurturing environment. She is reliable dependent and any problem he has he feels open to express them with his teacher. He frequently comes home and tell me about how he is working with a program called Time To Know which allows him to skype with his penpal in Israel.

I would like to thank Mrs Anafosi and the staff at P. S. /I. S. 327 for their outstanding support with my son they went above and beyond their call of duty to assist me and my son in reaching his goal for graduation and has been there to support us through some tough times it gives me great pleasure to know that future students will have such great teachers to assist them and their parents in every level of need for their education great work staff and a special thank you to Mrs Anafosi.

Mrs. Pinnock has provided my daughter with excellent support. She also helped her earn a level 3 on her New York State ELA exam and a level 4 on her New York State Math exam. Mrs. Pinnock and the staff at P.S. /I.S. 327 really care and work hard to help develop the skills of the students in their care.

my daughter just loves the teachers in this school. she has been in the school from the 2nd grade going on 8th(michelle owens)

my daughter goes to this school and she loves it very much. Her teacher Mrs. Lombardi is a very good teacher.

I have to give this school 5 stars for the kindergarten class. Mrs. Boscom is the best teacher. My daughter is in her class and she has beening talking about history, politics, animals, and more.. It is great to receive feedback from my daughter on issues that are effecting the world today. My daughter already loves math which makes it easy for me to help her with her homework. Mrs. Boscom and Ms. Stokes encourage my daughter to enjoy learning and as a result, my daughter loves to go to school everyday. Thank You! T.S.

Last modified Ps 327 Dr Rose B English is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.