Posted May 10, 2011
My child is a 5th grader in Ms.Morgan's class and he just loves the way his teacher teaches him about real world problems. He loves the way his teacher brings him up in a nurturing environment. She is reliable dependent and any problem he has he feels open to express them with his teacher. He frequently comes home and tell me about how he is working with a program called Time To Know which allows him to skype with his penpal in Israel.

Ps 327 Dr Rose B English 0

Posted June 13, 2009
I would like to thank Mrs Anafosi and the staff at P. S. /I. S. 327 for their outstanding support with my son they went above and beyond their call of duty to assist me and my son in reaching his goal for graduation and has been there to support us through some tough times it gives me great pleasure to know that future students will have such great teachers to assist them and their parents in every level of need for their education great work staff and a special thank you to Mrs Anafosi.

Posted June 06, 2009
Mrs. Pinnock has provided my daughter with excellent support. She also helped her earn a level 3 on her New York State ELA exam and a level 4 on her New York State Math exam. Mrs. Pinnock and the staff at P.S. /I.S. 327 really care and work hard to help develop the skills of the students in their care.

Posted February 09, 2009

Posted December 24, 2008
my daughter just loves the teachers in this school. she has been in the school from the 2nd grade going on 8th(michelle owens)

Posted June 10, 2008

Posted June 09, 2008

Posted April 27, 2008
my daughter goes to this school and she loves it very much. Her teacher Mrs. Lombardi is a very good teacher.

Posted March 25, 2008
I have to give this school 5 stars for the kindergarten class. Mrs. Boscom is the best teacher. My daughter is in her class and she has beening talking about history, politics, animals, and more.. It is great to receive feedback from my daughter on issues that are effecting the world today. My daughter already loves math which makes it easy for me to help her with her homework. Mrs. Boscom and Ms. Stokes encourage my daughter to enjoy learning and as a result, my daughter loves to go to school everyday. Thank You! T.S.

Ps 327 Dr Rose B English 1

Posted August 08, 2007

Ps 327 Dr Rose B English
111 Bristol Street, Brooklyn, NY  11212
Last modified Ps 327 Dr Rose B English is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 327 Dr Rose B English Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top