Posted January 28, 2014
Terrible . I went there as a child and allowed my son to attend there pre-k to 1st and the staff and teachers are worse then even . I took him out and his new school is amazing , the education level is 100% better than 203 . Take your children out immediately .

Posted January 18, 2014
Terrible school. i wouldn't send my worse enemies child to that school. the school is not fit for any child with any type of disability. the staffs communication skills are sub par if you want to know whats going on with your child in school. the principal is very nice but very naive to whats going on around her in her own school. Its a fashion show with the staff. appearance and looking good comes 1st before the children and their safety. they complain more about being over worked and under paid than improving the learning for the children.

Posted December 03, 2013
my son was attending this school and he got held back second grade. I was told his reading level was too low to promote him. but as his parent, I did not believe that. I remove him place him at another school, his new teacher asses him and told me that he was reading at third grade level but they could not promote him because he was held back already shame.

Posted September 08, 2013
the principal is very nice however she has no control over her teachers. my son got mistreated and got left back. the teacher did not want to work with me or my son and nothing was done about it.

Ps 203 Floyd Bennett 3

Posted August 22, 2013
As a uniformed school,itmy belief that tougher rules to be put in place for every child to be in uniform everyday unless otherwise indicated , it seems as if there is a fashion show in the school after at least months into the school year. This action often allows the ones who are in uniform to question their parents- why should I have to wear uniform everday?

Posted March 14, 2012
(Rating: March 2012) My children currently attend PS 203, aka convenience school. We live in the neighborhood and unfortunately, over the years its quality has declined. Most of the teachers seem overwhelmed and frustrated. The staff are snappy and rude. But, the principal is wonderful. She is very attentive and caring. Unfortunately, the budget cuts affected programs that the students desperately need. There are no extracurricular activities and the PTA is not a strong force. Parents seem more concerned about parking and picking up their children instead of volunteering. This school is on our fail list. Hopefully, a charter school will plant a much needed seed in the community.....asap. We're searching for a new school for 2012-13.

Ps 203 Floyd Bennett 2

Posted January 27, 2012
My daughter's Kindergarten and 1st grade teachers were great, however her 2nd grade teacher is terrible. She is lazy, always looks miserable and is constantly absent.

Ps 203 Floyd Bennett 5

Posted February 11, 2010

Ps 203 Floyd Bennett 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Our school has a wonderful Principal and a staff that is amazing.We all work so well together and are 100% for our students

Ps 203 Floyd Bennett 2

Posted September 08, 2009

Ps 203 Floyd Bennett
5101 Avenue M, Brooklyn, NY  11234
Last modified Ps 203 Floyd Bennett is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 203 Floyd Bennett Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top