Bad
Good

I was a freshman student of 2011. This school is horrendous pertaining to both academics/enviorment. I definetly will not reccomend this school to any student. Academics are not challenging and this school does not prepare you for college. I transferred as a freshman to a much better high school. I left grady with a 99 average with absolutely no studying. This school is horrible horrible, i hated this school so much the bullying, the gangs, violence.

I graduated from Grady in 1989 as a marginal student in the electrical installations program. I've gone on to be very happy with where I am today. I went on to earn a masters degree and currently work in state government. I have to agree with others who have stated school is what you make it. I'm pleased to see Grady still offers a wide variety of programs. I don't think people realize how important vocational and technical schools are, especially in today's world. Students who are smart enough to take advantage of the programs Grady has to offer will be well positioned for future success. The shortage of skilled labor and trained technicians is well documented. Every city should have a few schools like Grady. What I learned in Grady has served me well in everyday life. The confidence I have in working with my hands to build and fix things came from my vocational experience. It is also where I was first challenged to problem solve in a real way. Even though I didn't apply myself as I should have while in school, my diploma from Grady gave me many options. I am proud of my degrees, but they are truly no better than a solid vocational/technical education.

This school lacks good administrative and competency. The students sneak out of the school at their own will. I even asked one of the teacher why the slack in the administrative and security system but he's response is that the students are not in prison and they can't put lock on the back doors. But at least an alarm will do to notify the authority if any student want to sneak out. Academically, the students are poor with low grade in reagent exams. They are either in the hallway, stairways or playground during class session. I just don't like the school and I've been trying to remove my son from there.

I have two boys in Grady, One graduating this year and the other going to the eleventh grade. I always said, it's not what the schools about, it's what you make out of it.

This school provides the necessary tools for a child to excell beyond H.S. Many parents complain about how the school is ran but few show up to pta meetings. this school is going places if you have a problem with it choose from the many other schools that are being closed down. as a former student i have exceeded past my own expectations.

Great teacher's. And great extracuriculum activites

I am a student from class 2009 and this school is a great schoolthe teachers really care about us thanks to this school ive gotten 8 diffrent colleges offers and we went from a d to a b so stop all the hatein

i disagree with the parents that rates this school bad. I'm a 2004 alumni, and i say that grady staff members try their best to help students. Shcool is a place to maintain an education, and expand your knowledge. It's not a school's responsibility to treat your child manners, and they dont have to discipline your child. That's the parents job. I'm tired of parents who point fingers at the school when their child is not trying to make an effort. I was one of the first graduating students of the college now program, which is very intense. I graduated with 55 credits within four years Thank You. I had counselors from different programs, and a track team coach that always motivated me. Thanks to my parents who were concerned about my education, and the staff of William E. Grady I'm in a R.N. nursing Program reching my dream.

I agree with the parient that states it is a very bad school. This school promotes children that are having problems to go and get a GED instead of trying to help with academic programs.

the school is very bad . the principal does not have the social skills to deal with students or parents.

Last modified William E Grady Career And Technical Education High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.