Bad
Good

This school is unfair because the want kids to attend their school but spanish speaking kids are only allowed to attend that school. That is so unjust for kids to go to that school and for the parent because parents wants to have their children close for child their own safety and children want to attend that certain school but they cant. :( :( !!!!!!!!!!

I was told that my son could not attend ps.89 also because he don't speak Spanish and that they don't have the time to be teaching him step by step and that the school location was not in my area my zip code is 11207 so how is this school not in my area? as far as I know we are in a peaking English country. So what this mean that only Spanish kids attend ps.89 what about the English kids??? This happened last year August 2012. I don't think this is the best school at all, poor professionalism towards the school!!!!!

I was told my son could not attend this school because he does not speak spanish, I was told the school is taught one week in spanish and one week in english. I thought I lived in the United States of America a Mainly English speaking country.

PS.89 is a family like school, I am a parent and also an educator. From what I have see in this school I have come to the conclusion that my child is at the right school. She is learning and she is love to go to school this shows that she feels confortable at the school.

Last modified Ps 89 Cypress Hills is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.