Posted September 17, 2014
My daughter is a 7th Grader at MS 88. Overall, administration and faculty members are very responsive to parents. My daughter has always been shy. I was afraid that MS 88 would not be a good fit for her, but it is. Her performance is better in Middle School compared to elementary school. I recommend MS 88 to parents and students.

Posted September 17, 2014
My daughter attends MS 88. She's currently a 7th Grader in the Medical house. It is a really good school. Administration and faculty are very responsive to parents. All in all, my daughter is having a great middle school experience. She is doing better in middle school than she did in elementary. I recommend this school.

Posted February 20, 2012
i've heard alot of great things from this school. as a 5th grader i would say this is one of the best schools. ive seen this school and let me say the good things ive heard about this school were true. they have really nice teachers and staff and many of my relatives go to this school. some people i know who used to go to this school tell me that going to this school helps in the future

Jhs 88 Peter Rouget 2

Posted October 31, 2010
This school isn't the best...The teachers wastes too much time on the students who doesn't behave."I don't tolerate any of this in my class! Get outside! This is your last warning!" *Fake calls the dean*... I know for sure that the teachers are hard working and it's just the students who are making this a bad school, some teacher doesn't even care, There's teachers who makes you work alot and you don't learn anything from the work. It's a waste of time, I don't want to name anyone but I would prefer Dyker Heights or Middle School 51. If your in this school, I suggest you being in a Delta class. The other classes, the teacher makes you do writing everyday and it's a total waste of time, believe me.

Posted August 27, 2010
I graduated from this school in '09 and i loved it . I have a interesting experience in this school when i went to high school and told people about this school a lot of them were freaked out,bbut wished they went there. The teachers ARE YOUNG! and kinda not normal!!!! They may be different from normal middle school teachers, but for the better and i learned a lot from them you can be in a sad mood, when class is done you're laughing. I toke the regents because high grades which is AWESOME!!!! If you want the most out of this experience like me, i suggest you go to the medical house! =] i went there and you won't believe that 2 of teachers were on tv!!! I love this school it helped me with my grades, socially, and to love school again!!! AWESOME!!!!

Jhs 88 Peter Rouget 3

Posted March 03, 2010

Jhs 88 Peter Rouget 0

Posted March 01, 2010
The teachers are very young which is not always a bad thing, but some lack experience with the kids. There are 3 schools within one with 3 different vice principles. One of the schools has a great vp - the others are lazy at best. There is no parent involvement what so ever so with state funding lacking there is no fund raising to help take up the slack. Oh, the only fundraising that works and continues is that they allow candy sales within the school so the kids are always on a sugar high.

Posted January 28, 2010

Posted May 12, 2009
As a senior in ms88, i am poundly to say that ms88 is one of the top middle schools in brooklyn, this year i had achieved alot in my studies! The teachers inside the school are nice and they also care about their students in and out of school. also if you achieved alot in school you get alot of good things in their, ex - because thanks to my studies and high grades i was choosen to go to the senior trip for free! i personally say that 88 is the best school in so many differnet ways i can't even say so.

Jhs 88 Peter Rouget 1

Posted October 08, 2008

Jhs 88 Peter Rouget
544 7th Ave, Brooklyn, NY  11215
Last modified Jhs 88 Peter Rouget is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jhs 88 Peter Rouget Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top