Posted May 24, 2012
My son is in the 7th Grade and has had a wonderful experience in the school. He has matured into a wonderful well rounded student since entering the school in the 6th Grade. The principal is wonderful and the teachers are dedicated to helping the students.

Posted April 23, 2012
Based on the behavior of the kids as they're dismissed onto Dekalb Ave, not good.

Posted February 22, 2010
I attend this school at a 8th grader. I think that this school is awesome with a great cirricular. As long as you get to know everybody, its like you are all brothers and sisters.

Posted March 19, 2009

Ms 113 Ronald Edmonds Learning Center 0

Posted February 18, 2009
I think that 113 has opened my eyes that i can follow my dreams in big ways. As a 6th grader just coming to the school they have helped us to reach the goal we have started. My principal Mr.Kirkland opens our eyes to show us that we can achieve our goals. I'm in Technology and it has been every great. Our 6th grade ELA and Math teacher have taught us that we can understand things easier to solve a hard problem.

Posted February 18, 2009
My daughter goes to 113 and I love how they teach her new ways of sloving a hard problem!!!

Ms 113 Ronald Edmonds Learning Center 0

Posted January 22, 2009
I must say tjis school is great. I am a7th grader in the academy of performing arts it has been so far the best experience of my life. In 6th grade i had the chance to go on the college tour which opened my eyes to my future. My teachers are incredible, i am even getting prepared to take the math a regents and trust me i have alot of confidence i willl pass. This school is great!

Posted October 29, 2008

Posted March 22, 2008
i think the school is ok. The teachers are ok its just a couple of students that might give the school a bad name.

Posted January 20, 2008

Ms 113 Ronald Edmonds Learning Center
300 Adelphi Street, Brooklyn, NY  11205
Last modified Ms 113 Ronald Edmonds Learning Center is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ms 113 Ronald Edmonds Learning Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top