Brooklyn, NY

Posted May 24, 2012
My son is in the 7th Grade and has had a wonderful experience in the school. He has matured into a wonderful well rounded student since entering the school in the 6th Grade. The principal is wonderful and the teachers are dedicated to helping the students.

Ms 113 Ronald Edmonds Learning Center 1

Posted April 23, 2012
Based on the behavior of the kids as they're dismissed onto Dekalb Ave, not good.

Posted February 22, 2010
I attend this school at a 8th grader. I think that this school is awesome with a great cirricular. As long as you get to know everybody, its like you are all brothers and sisters.

Posted February 18, 2009
I think that 113 has opened my eyes that i can follow my dreams in big ways. As a 6th grader just coming to the school they have helped us to reach the goal we have started. My principal Mr.Kirkland opens our eyes to show us that we can achieve our goals. I'm in Technology and it has been every great. Our 6th grade ELA and Math teacher have taught us that we can understand things easier to solve a hard problem.

Posted February 18, 2009
My daughter goes to 113 and I love how they teach her new ways of sloving a hard problem!!!

Posted January 22, 2009
I must say tjis school is great. I am a7th grader in the academy of performing arts it has been so far the best experience of my life. In 6th grade i had the chance to go on the college tour which opened my eyes to my future. My teachers are incredible, i am even getting prepared to take the math a regents and trust me i have alot of confidence i willl pass. This school is great!

Posted March 22, 2008
i think the school is ok. The teachers are ok its just a couple of students that might give the school a bad name.

Ms 113 Ronald Edmonds Learning Center 1

Posted August 03, 2007
i sent my child to this school . this school is the worst place to send your child . so just take my advice and don't send your child to this horrible school. don't trust there lies.

Posted July 09, 2007
I am a parent of a student who attends Ronald Edmonds Learning Center - MS 113. He is in the Fine Arts and Design program and is receiving a quality education that focuses on the arts while at the same time promotes high academic standards. Next year my son will take the Math A, US History and Earth Science regents in grade 8! I cannot begin to tell you about the amazing support my family has received from both the administration and all of his teachers. My daughter is now in grade 5 and I look forward to her attending RELC next year. I highly recommend this school.

Ms 113 Ronald Edmonds Learning Center 3

Posted January 19, 2007
My child was accepted into Arts and Performing Arts program after passing and entrance exam and audition in the 2005. However, the 'leave no child behind' act allowed pupils not qualified to be there entrance. RELC is no longer the perfect haven for arts/science education it once was. There is little in the way of learning going on there because of lack of support by the admins. for the teachers. The school lacks intolerance for misconduct. The incoming class for 2005 has been described by teachers as a bad bunch. There is a lot of finger pointing going between parents, admins. and staff and in my opinion this school is a sinking ship. Forget about the arts --academics first. Classes are overcrowded, core academics is lacking and no language for arts' students. I feel cheated. Teachers are brilliant but exhausted.

300 Adelphi Street, Brooklyn, NY  11205
Last modified Ms 113 Ronald Edmonds Learning Center is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ms 113 Ronald Edmonds Learning Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top