Bad
Good

Ps.319... My husband and I couldn't have enrolled our son in a better school!! From the moment the students are dropped off at the front entrance they are greeted by their names by warm staff members who go the extra mile to acknowledge every child and make them feel welcomed. The school is very small making it extremely family oriented, and providing a safe environment with alarmed exits. For parents looking for a school that will customize your childrens' individual needs, and bring them to their full potential both academically & socially, I highly recommend Ps.319. Their curriculum is exceedingly well-rounded offering a variety of diversity, and the staff is very accessible not only to their students but also to the parents. The only sad thing I can say about this school is how much we'll miss it when our son completes 1st grade, but our daughter will surely be next to join the Ps.319 family. Mrs. Martinez, we can't thank you enough for all the hard work and support you and your faculty have offered our son. We wish you an abundance of continued success!

I am sad that my daughter is leaving this school after 3 years. She loves it here and I love it too! The school offers an enriching/rigorous curriculum and activities. The teachers have high expectations for the students; which I value. They challenge and encourage their students. All of the staff are devoted to the students; something any parent can truly appreciate. Although it s a small building all the classrooms are set up to be excellent learning environments. I definitely recommend you send your child(ren) to this school; it s a NYC public school providing a private education.

This school is beyond amazing. My son is learning a second language (Italian) and does yoga with his teacher. The curriculum is exceptional. Some of the students are a little on the ghetto side yet everything else helps me overlook that. A lot of the parent workshops are very helpful to the community and help the parents with their parenting skills which I love!

Wonderful school - my son is off to 2nd grade and PS 319 will be highly missed. The best thing is the awesome family enviroment with their small school setting. I am positive my son learned more because of their hard work and dedication at the school - he loved going to school too! Thank you PS 319 for setting up our kids with the foundation for true sucess!

I FIND THAT PS319 IS ONE OF THE BEST SCHOOL IN BROOKLYN TO BAD IT ONLY GOES UP TO 1ST GRADE PUT THE TEACHER ARE VERY PREPARE AND THE PRINCIPAL DOES A EXCELENT JOB :)

I LOVE THIS SCHOOL IT'S BY ONE OF MY FAVORITE SCHOOL MY DAUGHTER STARTED IN KINDERGARTEN AND HAS THE BEST TEACHER MRS. MARTINEZ SHE IS VERY DEVOTED TO THE CHILDREN THE SCHOOL IS FAMILY ORIENTATED THE STAFF ARE VERY WELL EDUCATED NICE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE I LOVE THIS SCHOOL IT'S THE BEST:)

PARA MI COMO MADRE DESEO LA MEJOR ESCUELA PARA MIS HIJOS Y ESTA ES UNA DE LAS MEJORES, LOS MAESTRO ESTAN SUMAMENTE PREPARADO, LA DIRECTORA MUY ENTREGADA ASU TRABAJO, LOS ALUNNOS RICOS EN CONOCIMIENTOS Y APRENDISAJE Y POR SUPUESTO YO COMO MADRE FELIZ DE VER MIS HIJOS CRECER CADA DIA MAS INTELIGENTE

The principal, teachers and staff are very dedicated to their students. I truly recommend this school. The whole school is like one big family.

The staff at PS 319 have high standards for the children. Most children are reading at high levels when they graduate from Kindergarten. The staff is friendly and professional. The principal is very involved and a lovely person to work for. She is sincere and has demonstrated excellent leadership.

As a teacher for the Board Of Education I strongly recommend P.S.319.My son has attended the school for two years. If you are looking for a clean, organized and outstanding curriculum this is the school. The teachers are hard working and demonstrate outstanding knowledge. If you want your child to exceed a high reading, level this school is for your child.

Last modified Ps 319 is a Public school that serves grades PK-1