9-12|Private

Bad
Good

I am a Naz Grad from 88', its has been,,,,is now and ALWAYS will be a shining STAR in Brooklyn! I meet my wife there, and I owe my life that was started to NAZ!! The Principal Ms. Quiles is a God send to the community and the school itself. You can't miss sending your child to Naz, you wont regret it. The Alumni is fully behind the moving forward of this school. Be a apart of the Brooklyn Love & Send your child to Nazareth.

Nazareth is an excellent school with so many programs. You should go into their Microsoft academy which placed first in the USA. The new principal has put in program in law and medicine and nursing too. The school is safe with lots of activities. My daughter won a full scholarship to college due to Naz's programs.

I love the school. I really thank God for the school. Words alone could not express how much I APPRECIATE the School and the teacher's.

I love Naz this is my daughter's last year and she did a great job thanks to Naz. I know it may be hard at times getting along with staff and students but, at the end it pays of trust me. The teachers work with your children but most of all I love the discipline. My youngest daughter is now in the 6th grade and you better believe Naz it is in two years.

I've taught at Nazareth for four years now and I can honestly say that I can count on one hand the number of fights that I've seen, and in all but one case, participants were expelled. As far as the administration goes, we have a new principal as of last year, and I think I speak for most students, staff, and parents when I say that she is much more personable, fair, and approachable (the same goes for the Assistant Principal of Academics). We are a small, dedicated staff, and we go out of our way to ensure success for every student. I'm proud to be a part of this staff, especially now as we are bringing many new programs and projects into our school. Just ask our alumni - our homecoming events are packed with happy, smiling faces, and I think that speaks volumes about the Nazareth family!

As a former student Nazareth was a Brooklyn NY school with a Heart of a extended family. Times and student bodies change but the Naz family never does. Nazareth Grads speak for themselves we are in some of the best Universities and careers in the States and abroad. Go Kingsmen!

Nazareth is just like a public School theres nothing different from it. Fights break out and srgument do to. But 1 thing thats great in Nazareth are the teachers but either than that nothing else.

Nazareth is an excellent institution for learning. It offers each student a well rounded high school experience, while stressing academics as most important. Teachers are very much involved in each students academics success and offers tutoring for students who may be falling behind. The school is extremely safe and very clean. Students learn desipline and respect for teachers as well as their peers. The school offer various extracurricular activities and has a graduation rate of about 95% of that 95% about 97% receives some form of scholarship to college. Some parents are heavily involved with the school, more parental involment would be excellent. As a former student of Nazareth I would not hesitate to enroll my offspring

Last modified Nazareth Regional High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12