Brooklyn, NY

Posted October 13, 2012
I am a Naz Grad from 88', its has been,,,,is now and ALWAYS will be a shining STAR in Brooklyn! I meet my wife there, and I owe my life that was started to NAZ!! The Principal Ms. Quiles is a God send to the community and the school itself. You can't miss sending your child to Naz, you wont regret it. The Alumni is fully behind the moving forward of this school. Be a apart of the Brooklyn Love & Send your child to Nazareth.

Posted April 23, 2009
Nazareth is an excellent school with so many programs. You should go into their Microsoft academy which placed first in the USA. The new principal has put in program in law and medicine and nursing too. The school is safe with lots of activities. My daughter won a full scholarship to college due to Naz's programs.

Posted December 17, 2008
I love the school. I really thank God for the school. Words alone could not express how much I APPRECIATE the School and the teacher's.

Posted November 15, 2008
I love Naz this is my daughter's last year and she did a great job thanks to Naz. I know it may be hard at times getting along with staff and students but, at the end it pays of trust me. The teachers work with your children but most of all I love the discipline. My youngest daughter is now in the 6th grade and you better believe Naz it is in two years.

Posted November 08, 2008
I've taught at Nazareth for four years now and I can honestly say that I can count on one hand the number of fights that I've seen, and in all but one case, participants were expelled. As far as the administration goes, we have a new principal as of last year, and I think I speak for most students, staff, and parents when I say that she is much more personable, fair, and approachable (the same goes for the Assistant Principal of Academics). We are a small, dedicated staff, and we go out of our way to ensure success for every student. I'm proud to be a part of this staff, especially now as we are bringing many new programs and projects into our school. Just ask our alumni - our homecoming events are packed with happy, smiling faces, and I think that speaks volumes about the Nazareth family!

Posted May 19, 2008
As a former student Nazareth was a Brooklyn NY school with a Heart of a extended family. Times and student bodies change but the Naz family never does. Nazareth Grads speak for themselves we are in some of the best Universities and careers in the States and abroad. Go Kingsmen!

Nazareth Regional High School 2

Posted April 20, 2008
Nazareth is just like a public School theres nothing different from it. Fights break out and srgument do to. But 1 thing thats great in Nazareth are the teachers but either than that nothing else.

Nazareth Regional High School 4

Posted January 23, 2007
Nazareth is an excellent institution for learning. It offers each student a well rounded high school experience, while stressing academics as most important. Teachers are very much involved in each students academics success and offers tutoring for students who may be falling behind. The school is extremely safe and very clean. Students learn desipline and respect for teachers as well as their peers. The school offer various extracurricular activities and has a graduation rate of about 95% of that 95% about 97% receives some form of scholarship to college. Some parents are heavily involved with the school, more parental involment would be excellent. As a former student of Nazareth I would not hesitate to enroll my offspring

Posted April 02, 2005
Great school with excellent academic programs. Students have access to athletics, art and music among others. Administration keeps the students involved in different areas of interest. Security is very good and school is very clean. Have academic scholarships available and accessible. Students strive in that environment. My child received a 4 year scholarship at Nazareth and was accepted at some very prestigious schools upon graduation. Received scholarships several universities, one of which was NYU. Don't let the location deter you, it is pretty safe there.

Nazareth Regional High School 1

Posted June 25, 2004
Be very careful before enrolling your child in this school. The practices executed by the Assistant Principal and Principal are unfair and unjust. They don't speak to students' with respect, and tend to question why they are attending the school, often suggesting that they may be better off at high risk schools in the area. If you choose to enroll your child, read the handbook very carefully, and make sure you know your rights as a parent as well the rights of your children. Stand up for yourself and your child if you see the decisions are unjust. Don't be afraid to speak against lies and deception shared amongst authority figures. Keep in mind the student body is predominately black, and unfortunately this affects how your child may be treated and spoken to. You will be paying close to 6K/year, so think about your child's well being overall in this Christian institution.

475 East 57th Street, Brooklyn, NY  11203
Last modified Nazareth Regional High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Nazareth Regional High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top