Posted September 21, 2013
My daughter currently attends Saint Bernard's. As an educator in a public school, I feel that she is receiving an excellent education while being immersed in Catholic faith each day. The teachers that I have encountered all seem personable, professional and caring. The school's high ELA and Math scores were eyebrow raising!Congratulation! Also, over the summer to my daughter's delight, a new playground was built.

Posted August 08, 2013
Very good ,I m impressed. Good rate in ELA and in Math, keep the good job,

St Bernard Elementary School 1

Posted March 31, 2013
st bernards is a terrible school, money money money, and believe me they will let everyone including your children regardless of age that mommy and daddy didnt send money so you cant participate. Sad the way the use children to shake down parents.

Posted February 20, 2013
My girls have attended St Bernard for the past 7 years and I can honestly say we love this school. Academically my girls are thriving all thanks to their wonderful teachers. St Bernard incorporates state of the art technology in daily curriculum with use of Smart-boards in every grade and iPads for upper grades. A true sense of family is felt throughout our school community and is one of the reasons I am so happy my girls attend St Bernard. I would also like to welcome our new pastor, Monsignor Jamie, whom I feel will be a wonderful spiritual leader for our children.

St Bernard Elementary School 4

Posted January 27, 2013
I am Bangladeshi.My son just promoted to Std-9.I am requesting him allow to study in your school immediate.Please give the details for admission information. Thanks and best regards. MD. Sanwar Hossain Dewan

St Bernard Elementary School 1

Posted May 03, 2012
I wish I could give this school a zero. My daughter joined this school at 3 grade and the level of education is far lowere than other private school. He is doing work that he had completed in 1st and 2nd grade. What a waste of money. There only concern is fundraising and half days. Teachers arevery clicky with certain moms. Certain teachers don't care about the students performance and seem to enjoy them failing instead of helping them to succeed. There is no year end exams, so you have no idea how your child is doing. I still can't believe this school is classed as a good school. I can't wait to pull my child out to start 4th Grade in a great school instead of a school that's sole purpose is to do fundraising and have half days, rather than teaching the academics to help our kids succeed.

St Bernard Elementary School 3

Posted April 22, 2012
This was my daughter's first year at St.Bernard, I was not impressed at all with the way things are handled and the way they "favor' certain families and certain children. If you donate and volunteer more then you are considered a favorite. I was not impressed by the way this particular teacher handled young children. Very unprofessional and her teaching was geered more towards adults than children. I must admit they have many programs for the children and they do emphasize learning but they also scare them half to death if they don't do "well". Honestly I haven't seen a difference in their teaching skills and public schools, the only difference is a more structured environment and stability. I would honestly say it isn't worth the money unless you can receive the financial aid that they provide. My child does not want to go back but I really don't want to change her surrounding's again. It is crazy because you depend on a private community to nuture and love your child but sometimes they do the complete opposite. Most of the parents will not complain because they are those parents that are literally "obsessed" with having their children in private schools because it sounds nice.

St Bernard Elementary School 2

Posted April 17, 2012
I went to this school and I REGRET THE MONEY MY PARENTS SPENT ON IT. The school favors families that donate money to eat... and leave the other people as... "other people". They're awful. Most of the teachers are o-kay, the 5th - 8th grade teachers are rather good, but the principal is terrible... She is not thoroughly concerned with the students nor is she considerate with their feelings. My parents do not like this school because my younger brother went there and was picked on from day one - and the administration did nothing about it. He suffered a lot, gained weight, and the other children that taunted him still find ways to harass him: recently they created a fake social network account and picked on past schoolmates. Maybe he was from a bad class, but I did not enjoy my experience there either - not worth the money.

St Bernard Elementary School 0

Posted October 19, 2010
My 3 children attend this school and I love it and they love it!!!

St Bernard Elementary School 0

Posted May 15, 2010
this is my daughter 1st yr and she has learn sooo much...she luvs her teacher and her friends...the environment is kids friendly....i just luv it 2 thumbs up...

St Bernard Elementary School
2030 East 69th Street, Brooklyn, NY  11234
Last modified St Bernard Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Bernard Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top