Brooklyn, NY

Posted May 12, 2010
The teachers are top notch and the children are prepared to become future leaders. The school has many programs to offer including a state of the art computer technology lab.

Posted May 12, 2010
It has been around forever and is an integral part of the neighborhood. It is known for its superior education and to instill traditional values and a strong work ethic as well as teaching children about their religion.

Posted May 12, 2010
Fo the caring and professionalism of the people involved in running the school

Posted May 11, 2010
My child went to elementary school at OLPH and had the time of her life. There was such a great support system there and the faculty was absolutely amazing. Whenever my daughter had academic problems her teachers were always there to help! They also constantly had fun events for the children going on, which of course my daughter enjoyed. The atmosphere is extremely safe and my daughter never came home feeling otherwise. It truly is a great school.

Our Lady Of Perpetual Help Elementary School 4

Posted May 11, 2010
I have taught at OLPH School for 25 years. Our three children received their elementary education there and all three are now successful independent adults. The school continues to provide a wonderful academic foundation to all students enrolled there. We are a Catholic School that welcomes Catholic and Non-Catholic students.

Posted May 11, 2010
This is a good school, and it is also a safe place for children. The teachers are passionate about teaching, and care for the children! Please give us a chance!!!!!!!

Posted May 11, 2010
I graduated from OLPH School last year, and it is an excellent school. I have only went there for three years, and it was the most amazing years of my life. I do not live in Brooklyn anymore, but I will truly remember this school for all it did to my life. Thank you to all the teachers that helped me throughout the years. As a Catholic, I think it's very nice of the school to welcome both Catholics and Non-Catholics. OLPH Elementary School is truly a school to remember!

Posted May 11, 2010
My daughter graduated from this school, and she has been getting really good grades in high school. The teachers there are very helpful, I must say. This school had really good faculty, and they had lots of fun events. My daughter never came home sad, and she was glad she went to this school.

Posted May 11, 2010
Our Lady of Perpetual Help Elementary School, is a great school for are future generation of children to recieve there education. I graduated from OLPH in 2005 and i have great memories with all my classmates and my wonderfull teachers. OLPH has done so much for me throught my childhood now that I am a freshman in college I feel without OLPH I would have never gotten where I am today.

Posted May 11, 2010
OLPH is a great school. I am very glad I attended this school. Excellent learning environment for children. Excellent teachers.

Our Lady Of Perpetual Help Elementary School
5902 6th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY  11220
Last modified Our Lady Of Perpetual Help Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Of Perpetual Help Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top