PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This is an excellent school. The teachers care. The educational structure is good and they are always well organized. The tuition is a bit pricey but it is worth every penny. This school is also known as St. Catherine of Genoa- St Therese of Lisieux.

My entire family went and still goes here. This school is an excellent place to learn and build your educational and spiritual foundation. I highly recommend.

I truly feel that the teachers have the ability to do Much Much better ( Regarding how they repond to childen issue) than they are currently doing. The teachers are too complacent . The teachers have lost their code of Conduct Booklet. Some teachers respond to children behavior as if they themselves are seven and eight years old. ,I strongly recommend the teachers take a class on being professional and check their attitude at the front door .

I think this school is great . It has quiet rooms during lessons. The teachers are great and know everyone by name. Again it is a great school I love it

It is the best school in flatbush from a teacher who has been there 10 years

St. Therese of Lisieux has gotten better. They have improved their scores both in Math and in Reading! I'm glad my children are doing well. I highly recommend this school to anyone.

I would reccoment this school to anyone I am a graduate of 2006 and i loved it very much.

I think the school as well as the teachers are very good. They help find methods to improve childrens' ability to learn.

I have mixed views about St. Therese of Lisieux. The staff does seem to be nice and the principlas can recognize your child and know who the parent is. It is like a small family, but I don't think that being nice to a student is enough. There is alot of favortism . We felt it was best to remove our child from this school becase we believe that our child could recieve a better education else where. Why pay for an average education when you can get a better one for less or for free. Many changes have to be made.

Honestly speaking St.Therese Of Lisieux was the worse school I ever sent my child to...There is nothing but favoritism there...I am so glad that my child is out of there...there are no extracurricular activities...they need new teachers and principals...I would never tell a parent about this school...

Last modified St. Therese of Lisieux School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8