Brooklyn, NY

Posted March 21, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience. Parents when there is a problem we can complain with the Brooklyn Dioceses Superintendent of Education and/or call 311 to report the problem. Its important to not get intimidated by those principal that care only about protecting the reputation of the school and the teachers and are not concerned with the wellbeing of the students. The students come first!!

St Patrick School 2

Posted March 06, 2013
Thank God there are more parents rating school below average and it's not only me.... My son was bullied in the school by his teacher this week and the principal did not even listened when I tried to explain,forbade me to take my son to school from now on. She threatened me ( very loudly!) she would call 911 if I would even try to explain. She has no idea what really happened and just covered one of the worst teacher's back, who will destroy many children's education and probably phycological well being. I paid money to get the best education and safety from bullying,and in the and we got none of them...... ( his first two teachers were great- two stars go to them) By the way, my son says that this teacher screams at children a lot... is it normal?

Posted August 16, 2012
This school is sub par. My daughter went here for 5 years and we grew more and more dissatisfied as the years went by. We put her in PS/IS 104 and were disgusted by how far behind she was academically. I used to be such a champion of Catholic Schools, but not any more. There is rampant bullying, and the principal allows certain parents parents to control what goes on in the school. The biggest ring leader's daughter is the biggest culprit as far as bullying, but nobody ever does anything about her. There are many teachers there who should not be there. There are a few who are ok, but many who should not be there anymore. I would stay as far away as you can. We wasted over $22,000 at this school. Don't make the same mistake I did. Go with public school. The ones in our neighborhood are excellent. What do we pay taxes for?

St Patrick School 4

Posted May 14, 2012
St. Patrick s school has been a positive experience for my daughter who attends Pre-K. She has learned all her letters, numbers and can even begin to read. She comes home happy, singing the songs she learned in music class, reciting all the lessons she learned that day and even recites everything her teachers say and do throughout the day! So much so that we are looking forward to another year there. The principal and staff are warm and welcoming, if a bit distracted. My only complaint is that her class seems over-crowded for a private school. I am hoping the future grades will be academically enriching and the class size smaller.

St Patrick School 5

Posted January 11, 2011
Sending my son to this school is the best decision I have ever made. I took him out of public school in the middle of Fourth Grade and he just graduated last year. The principal is great and always has time to listen. The teachers were fantastic- caring, fair and always willing to help my son in any way. He is now in a private high school and doing fantastically. I owe it all to the wonderful people at St.Patrick's.. I can't say enough!! I wish I could go there!! Send your child there too!!!!!!!!

St Patrick School 5

Posted October 27, 2009
St. Patrick's is a wonderful school. My husband and I both attended the school, my three children all attended and now some of my grandchildren. The principal and staff are warm and understanding, the school building is beauiful and well kepted. My children all did very well in live and I thank St. Patrick's School for giving them a good start.

Posted April 02, 2009

St Patrick School 0

Posted March 25, 2009
St. Pats is a very good. Ive been here for like 8 years. And its a very good school the teachers r great. Except for one. The principal is ok. And i get good grades from the help of my teachers. We also have mentoring programs at my school. Which is a good thing for kids who need more help. There is a lot of fundraisers. And i never actually do them. And i do recommend this for anyone.

St Patrick School 4

Posted August 19, 2008
I'm a St. Patricks Alum and my two sons now go to St. Pats. It's a great school. The teachers get the job done. I'm not a huge fan of certain teachers but my children are thriving. We transferred from a great public school on Staten Island where a teacher wanted to leave my older son back. I'm glad that we've made the switch. I see a huge improvement in him academically and otherwise.

St Patrick School 0

Posted April 29, 2008
My son is in the junior high and loves his teachers. He's been at St. Pat's for 3 or 4 years now and everyone has bent over backwards to accomodate his needs. I just don't understand some of the other reviewers comments and felt the need to let others know that many of us are happy here at St. Pat's. The teachers really care about their students and I find that the academics are far better than the local public schools.

St Patrick School