Brooklyn, NY

St. Nicholas Elementary School 4

Posted September 14, 2009
this school is doing great service to the students and parents in the community. these children are very well-mannered!

St. Nicholas Elementary School 4

Posted September 14, 2009
With the excellent teaching methodologies, discipline and good school management, I can just hope that most schools can be more like this one. Students are #1 priority! Truly, teachers in this school are inspiration to prospective ones in all sense of the word.

Posted May 18, 2009
It is preaty good. I am an aumni and I ened up in a good high school

Posted October 19, 2008
As a new parent to St.Nicholas school, I am EXTREMELY happy I decided to send my children here. The school is excellent. The teachers are very caring and encourage the children to be the best they can be.Sr.Joan is doing a wonderful job running the school.

Posted March 06, 2006
I went to an open house for St.Nicholas. I have to say I was very impressed with the school. I like how safe the school is. Someone must answer the door at all times. The principal is strict which is fantastic. Parents are required to volunteer each month. The small classes are also a plus. I hope that my child gets accepted in the school. It would be a positive experience for him. Especially coming from a terrible school Sts. Joseph & Dominic Academy.

Posted February 03, 2006
St. Nicholas is an excellent school where the children learn their academic subjects and good Christian values. Many people in the area remark at how well mannered the children from St. Nicholas are. This is due to a caring and dedicated staff that help them along the way. The principal is very good about maintaing order and keeps the school very well run. They also help the students prepare for the future by challenging them enough so that the transition to High School will be that much easier.

Posted February 02, 2006
I have 2 children at St.Nicholas they are very happy their. The children in this school are very respectful. When they hear that another catholic school is closing they panic they tell me that they love their school. In this school the children are disipline in a respecful way. These days I see other children that lack that. If you want a school that teaches your children disipline and structure and also loveing and careing for the students this the school for you. They also have a great open door policy.

St. Nicholas Elementary School 1

Posted September 13, 2004
All 3 of my children were very unhappy at this school. They were all well performing students. Although the majority of the teachers are great the principal are little to be desired. In this environment the child is always wrong and the principal never sides with the parents on anything. My children were very damaged. They became nervous wrecks) by the experience here. This school is in need of new leadership. Parent involvement was limited even though you are required to perform a duty each semester.

Posted May 05, 2004
As a former student of St. Nicholas School, of the graduating class of 1992 to be exact, I have nothing but fond memories of St. Nick's. It was a pleasure to knock on the door to register my 2 kids and see my second grade teacher open the door. I am excited about having them attend my former alma mater, and I have full confidence in the school.

287 Powers Street, Brooklyn, NY  11211
Last modified St. Nicholas Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Nicholas Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top