Posted June 24, 2011
The movie Heaven help Us was filmed at this school in 1985, it's actuallly a really good movie, you should check it out, if you go to this school.

Posted November 29, 2010
I love this school very much! The teachers are very caring, they try their best to understand, and listen to the students concern, and comments. They can be strict, but it is because they care for you, and want you to succeed in life. The teachers, staff and principal believe that we will become great leaders. I am graduating this year, and it is sad, but I will remember this school throughout my whole life.

Posted October 09, 2008
Saint Michael's has a warm and nurturing environment. I am a student here and even though you think the teacher's are in your face and strict, they do it because they care and trust me a lot!! The staff knows me ever since i was tiny... My cousins and older brother attended St. Mikes so I was introduced to the school at the age of 2 and my mom says that I was so eager to stay with my cousin's and my first day of Pre-K had to be the best day of my life! I graduate this year and I am going to miss SMS like crazy!! Class of O9 bayybee!!!

St. Michael School 0

Posted September 16, 2008
This school is comfortable, calm, and the staff and students make you feel at home. I love this school, I came her in 5th grade and I am now in the 8th grade.They trust you in this school, and and the staff is great some of them....I LOVE THIS SCHOOL!

Posted February 01, 2007
This is my son's third year at St. Michael's. The atmosphere is very unique. My older son also attended that school. He is now 19 and in college. This school is an excellent school that stresses beliefs and your strengths/weaknesses to achieve your goals. I feel like that I can talk to the teachers and administration at any time. If you are looking for family environment, a good solid educational facility, then go to St. Michael. This is indeed the best school in Brooklyn.

Posted March 29, 2006

Posted January 18, 2006
my son is in first grade and he is learning alot. the kids are happy with their new teacher. It is a warm and caring school

St. Michael School 4

Posted February 18, 2004
My daughter has attended this school for 4 years. I must commend the teachers at this school. They are caring and nurturing to their students. I can speak with the teachers directly if my child is experiencing difficulties or needs extra help. I have volunteered my time to the school and I try to help out as much as I can. Luz Rivera

St. Michael School 1

Posted January 21, 2004
I feel this school needs to get better qualified teachers and they need to have a PTA. It seems that parents have no voice in this school.

Posted September 29, 2003
I am not a parent,but I am an alumniof St.Michael school. I grew up in this school and I appreciate the principal , teachers and staff very much . They were, actually still are like my second family. This school has given me a great education and overall a great amount of discipline. I am the #1 person to support you in putting your child in this school, so that he/she can enjoy of a great education and a wonderful future!

St. Michael School
237 Jerome St, Brooklyn, NY  11207
Last modified St. Michael School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Michael School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.