PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

The movie Heaven help Us was filmed at this school in 1985, it's actuallly a really good movie, you should check it out, if you go to this school.

I love this school very much! The teachers are very caring, they try their best to understand, and listen to the students concern, and comments. They can be strict, but it is because they care for you, and want you to succeed in life. The teachers, staff and principal believe that we will become great leaders. I am graduating this year, and it is sad, but I will remember this school throughout my whole life.

Saint Michael's has a warm and nurturing environment. I am a student here and even though you think the teacher's are in your face and strict, they do it because they care and trust me a lot!! The staff knows me ever since i was tiny... My cousins and older brother attended St. Mikes so I was introduced to the school at the age of 2 and my mom says that I was so eager to stay with my cousin's and my first day of Pre-K had to be the best day of my life! I graduate this year and I am going to miss SMS like crazy!! Class of O9 bayybee!!!

This school is comfortable, calm, and the staff and students make you feel at home. I love this school, I came her in 5th grade and I am now in the 8th grade.They trust you in this school, and and the staff is great some of them....I LOVE THIS SCHOOL!

This is my son's third year at St. Michael's. The atmosphere is very unique. My older son also attended that school. He is now 19 and in college. This school is an excellent school that stresses beliefs and your strengths/weaknesses to achieve your goals. I feel like that I can talk to the teachers and administration at any time. If you are looking for family environment, a good solid educational facility, then go to St. Michael. This is indeed the best school in Brooklyn.

Last modified St. Michael School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8