9-12|Private

Bad
Good

My school is the best. It has the best teachers, they all care and work hard for all the students to understand the work. We have fun events throughout the school year that everyone participate in. The school has a very good, learning atmosphere for all of us.

Catherine McAuley is the best school ever because we are like family. We help each other with anything no matter the grade. We are a small school so teachers have time for each of our needs. We have achievement assembly every marking period so we can feel good about our self. We have wonderful cooks, teachers, pricipals. At McAuley you what matters most education, leadership, and our mercy values.

everything about the schoo is amazing, to the people to the life style to the perfect enviornment.

I met the most incredible women there and had the most amazing experiences there. I still stay in touch with my excellent friends from way back then. I'll always be loyal to you McAuley...

McAuley has left a lasting impression on my heart...it is because of them i am the person i am today!

I love Catherine McAuley High School because it is continuing the legacy of mercy begun by Catherine McAuley. the graduates are outstanding young women, ready to face the world with Mercy!!

Loved the school as a student and a member of the faculty!

McAuley has always held their students to the highest standards from its founding in 1942 to the present day.

The Sisters, faculty, and staff provides a safe and nurturing environment for beautiful young ladies. They prepare them for real-life experiences and the ability to achieve high standards for themselves. The learning does not stop in the classroom, Mc Auley women are encouraged to volunteer in their communities and participate in extra curricular activities. The reputation of the school speaks for itself. The numerous successful women that have graduated from such an institution speaks highly about the job the Sisters and faculty have done. I am proud to be a Mc Auley woman!

Made the best friends a person could have. Great teachers and received a great education!!

Last modified Catherine Mc Auley High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12